I better delete my gun meme of the day link

7 Likes

They just keep getting stupider and stupider!

9 Likes

Thereā€™s NO Bottom eitherā€¦Just SAD, so very sad.
From the Article: "Furthermore, most of the parts and accessories mentioned in the complaint were not used in the actual shooting. They were found at the home of the shooter. To paraphrase Brandon Harra, thatā€™s like getting run over by someone driving a Kia and then suing Ford and Toyota because the driver had an F-150 and a Tacoma at their garage.

What truly boggles the mind is how a lawyer who went to law school and passed the state bar can honestly present gun memes as evidence. (Now THAT one is EASY! Lawyers, :face_vomiting:
They donā€™t call them ā€˜Ambulance chasersā€™ because they like to keep fit!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:what do you call 1,000 lawyers chained together and thrown in the Ocean? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:A GOOD START! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WWG1withoutLawyersWGA

10 Likes

The evidence bar is pretty low. For example, your state Attorney General is probably among the 42 others (both Ds and Rs) who is using your tax dollars to sue Facebook because its platform is harms the mental health of minors. I think they all went to law school.

Some 42 AGā€™s Sue Facebook For Mental Health Effects On Kids (thehayride.com)

1 Like

One thing that I find constantly misleading by nearly all media about the firearms industry in general is the implication that it is some giant, juggernaut of an industry with trillions of dollars flowing in and limitless cash with greedy corporate heads all chasing profit at the expense of American safety.

Even the headline of the posted article uses the word ā€œgiants.ā€

Folks, relative to normal consumer goods, itā€™s a TINY industry.

According to some quick Google searching, the largest firearms manufacturer in the world is Remington Outdoor, with annual revenue of $950M. There isnt even a single billion dollar company making small arms. The entire US industry produces about as much revenue in a year as Bud Light (the brand, not ABinbev) does in a quarter, even after the huge loss from the boycott ($15B)

For comparison, GMā€™s annual revenue is $156.7B. Apple, incā€¦ $383.93B.

THOSE companies and all the hundreds of companies like them are the giants. Remington or Smith and Wesson, for example, make less in a year than Apple makes every single day. Facebook/Meta takes 3 days to earn Remingtonā€™s annual revenue.

The gun community needs some PR to correct the distortions. These are small companies producing a necessary product that should be protected, not stomped into oblivion. Look at the idiots in charge in Massachusetts. They managed to run one of the most respected, oldest US manufacturers out of their state. I hope theyā€™re happy about the job and tax revenue loss.

4 Likes

A Taylor Swift tour pulls in more revenue than the gun industry. :rofl: and gets more camera time at a football game than the players!

1 Like

No joke man! Iā€™m not kidding, she pulled in more in 3 nights in Tampa than Smith & Wesson did all year. Seriously. Now, no knock on her and her capitalism, thatā€™s awesome for her, but it puts in perspective just what small companies these gun ā€œgiantsā€ are and how ridiculous it is to villify this little industry that provides products everyone needs. What? Do Cameltoe and Puddin want unarmed secret service guys, because all the gun manufacturers have been sued out of business?

4 Likes

Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not writing a new song about Kelce yet. :rofl:

4 Likes

Give it a few minutes. He hasnā€™t pissed her off yet!

4 Likes

He wonā€™t need to, sheā€™s like a black widow, she canā€™t write a new song until sheā€™s broken up with him!

4 Likes