Hypothetical question on coverage

If you are a member and you go to a state that does not have USCCA coverage, do you still get covered? Do you still get assistance? Say I was living in Montana and I am a member and I go to Seattle for some crazy reason, and I get into an altercation of unpreventable events except for going to Seattle in the first place, Do I still get assistance?

5 Likes

Yes, your coverage travels with you. Insert usual not a lawyer disclaimer yada, yada, yada. Then add that the crisis team makes the final call on your self defense.

8 Likes

Your USCCA membership is there to assist you in any US state - with attorneys local to that state (including if you choose the attorney.)

5 Likes

Any legal self defense, any legal weapon of opportunity anywhere in the USA and Territories.

1 Like

So, what I am getting at is if I use a Montana address and I live in Washington State will I still be covered?

1 Like

While Seattle does have some scenery and nearby mountains, water… but…

Going to Seattle? I did not think USCCA provided mental health evaluations

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I stay as far away from Seattle as possible. Looking for a house for sale in Montana.

Montana and that area has a robust real estate market now, and that includes South Dakota, which is a good place also… they do not tax your retirement.

I knew you would avoid Seattle, since it is a hypothetical.

1 Like