Hunter B. GUILTY! ALL (3) COUNTS!

STATEMENT BY CCRKBA ON HUNTER BIDEN VERDICT

BELLEVUE, WA – The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms thanks the jurors in Wilmington, Delaware for fulfilling their responsibility in what was a difficult case amid so much media attention and the political climate.

It is ironic that on the same day the jury found Hunter Biden guilty of three federal gun-related crimes, his father, President Joe Biden, is addressing victims and survivors of gun-related violence. Will the president remind his audience that strict federal and state gun control laws did not prevent his son from illegally buying a firearm?

At some point President Biden must reflect on his half-century of gun control extremism and acknowledge that none of the laws he championed prevented his son from illegally buying a gun and being convicted of the crime in a Delaware courtroom. Meanwhile, millions of American citizens who have committed no crimes are nevertheless penalized daily by the laws and regulations the president and his anti-run-rights allies have supported in the misguided belief they have the moral high ground. Today proved otherwise.

All I can say is ‘Color me SHOCKED!’
Maybe the tide is turning for America?

Where We Go 1 We Go All
No Step on Snek

11 Likes

Obama wants Biden out. Plus, this is a distraction. How about we look at the 20 Biden shell companies that don’t make a thing, but make millions. How about we look at the money laundering all over, but especially in the Ukraine?

Don’t let these guys fool you! Criminals don’t convict criminals unless they have a reason to do it. It is a distraction.

10 Likes

I know Mark, I know. He was the ‘Sacrifice’ to the Evil Godz
(still he could see NO Jail time. He could be ‘Pardoned’ by Big Daddy, He
could even be Epsteined?.. If Hillary calls and wants to set up a
‘Strategy Meeting’ DON’T do it! Crack boy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And YES, I know it was already Posted in ’ Hunter, So sad!’
Worked late thought I saw no new Topics…Mea Culpa Folks!

5 Likes

“First time offender” with extreme white privilege will get probation most likely.

If nothing else judge sentence him to helping strippers and widows with life decisions!

6 Likes

Oh, please. What about 10% and the big guy. There was a certain diary too. Who’s on Gislane Maxwell’s list.

4 Likes

Did anyone see the article where The Donald said he would help defend Hunter on the purchase of the weapon?

What a guy. That’s MY President.

2 Likes