How may we Legally Solve these Issues

8 Likes

I didnā€™t read the article but us coming for Joe Biden instead of criminals serves nothing to slow down criminal gun violence. Two wrongs donā€™t make a right.
We need a president that understands criminal and gun violence and encourage us to do something about it. Like JFK says ā€œask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your countryā€.

6 Likes

I also didnā€™t read the article but maybe Joe Biden should go after criminals and not legal gun owners and businesses. And I do agree with JFKā€™s quote.

8 Likes

I donā€™t think we can encourage him of that until the people that vote for him are encouraged.

4 Likes

I have read the article on Biden. He is in a fictional world and banning weapons and having laws written to
Stop people from have them with a his illegal gun laws.

Biden seeks to ban firearms that, ā€œwell you read a make
Your on decisions. Example: John McLain and the famous Glock 7ā€ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦!

I have only stated the facts on our fight to move
forward, never backwards.

Donā€™t blame me!

4 Likes

No one is blaming you we are thanking you for the article. That is why we gave the thumbs up. The problem is there is too much blame. Blame doesnā€™t stop or slow down violent criminals.

4 Likes

Thank you! Sensitivity is wearing people a little thin.
I will never seek to put blame on anyone, life is hard
enough.

Florida is moving on with constitutional carry, but it
is full of problems and Gun Laws are getting very
strict. There maybe a bright side of all this mess.

Thank you again.

4 Likes

Bidenā€™s EXECUTIVE ORDER is and will be UNCONSTUTTIONAL. And will be struck down by the courts. And that is because it goes not only against the SEOCND AMENDMENT BUT IT ALSO GOES AGAIST OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHT TO SELF PROTECTION GIVEN TO US BY OUR CREATOR(G-d).

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Reloader54

2 Likes

Thank you. But it is not my Birthday or my wedding anv. Both are in November.

1 Like

Itā€™s your USCCA anniversary, see the slice of cake to the right of your screen name?

1 Like

Ok, I didnā€™t know that it was. I donā€™t keep track of it. And Thanks anyway.

4 Likes

kinda hard to encourage the dead

1 Like

The straight answer to this question is, we canā€™t.
Opportunity never knocks twice. We had our chance and we blew it!

Opportunityā€¦

A second chanceā€¦

@Reloader54 Happy anniversary! FYI no connection to the OP! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good article brother, sad pathetic fool-in-creep! Heā€™s not even the issue, itā€™s his ā€˜handlerā€™sā€™ā€¦
Heā€™s just a mouthpiece, a parrot,replaceable, Itā€™s the NWO/DC Swamp.

Keep writinā€™ the TRUTH!

3 Likes

Simply stated, Biden does not believe in "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!

4 Likes