Biden Considering Gun Control EXECUTIVE ACTION

3 Likes

Few words for biden… I WILL NOT COMPLY!

12 Likes

In a weird way, it’s almost better if the President takes extreme executive action. It could be a “jump the shark” moment that courts are more likely to reverse.

As opposed to some of the ideas working their way through Congress, where they aren’t outright banning firearms, but just trying to make them inaccessible to common folks who don’t have professional security details.

5 Likes

Many politicians believe that an executive order is the law of the land, it is not! The Consitution is the law of the land and any attempt to circumvent the Consitution goes against the oath they took to hold office. I fully realize that many politicians could care less about the Consitution, they will say anything to have the power to hold office. This is no longer a country of patriots but in fact a country of self-serving tin Gods.
Brain Dead Biden wants to unite the country but ignores the 600+ shooting victims in Chicago, but demands gun bans due to ten people being shot in Colorado. When BD Biden was asked about Portland he said “It’s only an Idea”. When will We the People Stand up and say enough is enough, go to the Consitution for answers, do not allow justices to assume the meaning of the amendments, just follow the law?

Larry

5 Likes

But, the democrats said nobody wants to take your guns… Biden has been signing a LOT of EO’s since he took over. I hope the SCOTUS and federal courts do their jobs.

2 Likes

Hoping, SCOTUS and others will be doing their job are not good enough. Write them, call them ask the hard questions, demand straightforward answers. You are paying their wages, remind them that they were put into their positions to follow the will of the people.

Larry

3 Likes