How many ranges do you have a membership with?

I’m the member of two different sportsmen’s clubs.One is for 100 yards and less outdoor.75 bucks a year family plan and I can bring guests.I can practice there anyway I choose and they trapshoot every Thursday night.The other is for range out to 350 yards .Both have two and three gun competitions.

3 Likes

One private outdoor range up to 200 yards charges $300 annually ($30/mo).
A private indoor range charges $25/mo including free firearm rentals. They only have 25- and 50-yard ranges.
I think I’ll join one after my CCW renewal.

3 Likes

Same, I just shoot on my own property. If raining, just shoot from inside the garage. I know many dream to be able to this but you would be surprised how over time you just dont shoot as much after the novelty wears off. On the other hand, when you do shoot you can set up any challenges you like. Especially nice for low light and night shooting, something many people d ont have the opportunity to do. If you plan to use yoyr gun for protection you should seek out a place to at least experience it. You learn quickly how useless trijicon, laser and iron sights are after the first shot and you cant see ■■■■ after the first muzzle flash.

6 Likes

Right now, “0”
I do have access to a BLM range though.

4 Likes

That’s better than paying for a membership.

3 Likes

Sometime in 2014 or 2015, I discovered the Discovery Channel’s American Guns. My kids paid attention and gave me gift cards to the indoor gun range about 10 miles from our house. It was called The Gun Room. That’s where I learned to safely use a pistol with the help of the friendly guy behind the counter, showing me the basics of a Glock 19. I became a regular until the plandemic happened. Next thing I know, the owner unexpectedly passed away and no one could continue operating the place.
I mentioned that I was seriously considering membership at an indoor range but it’s an additional 12 miles of driving.

Fast forward to earlier today: YAY! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
A LGS has acquired the building and would reopen the gun range. A win for gun owners in the Sacramento area!

6 Likes

Are they going to have a Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony ? :grinning:

2 Likes

Dear Leader Kim Jong uNewsom says negative on that.

1 Like

That’s because it’s RACIST! :roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like