How.many.members.have..Range.in.their.Home ❓

I have a Range in my Home and it is 2,9.1/2.FEET.:bangbang: DOSE ANY OTHER MEMBERS HAVE A RANGE IN THEIR BASEMENT :question:.AND IF SO DOES IT HELP . Build your confidence.:question: and do you let OUTHERS . Use it :question: or is it just for you . :question::chile::us::dizzy:

2 Likes

I have a dry fire range in my gym. I do all my live fire in my backyard, BLM land or at the range where I compete in USPSA and IDPA.

6 Likes

i have dry fire inside, my outside range i can fire upto a mile on.

4 Likes

Grate your GETTING members to act kind by being kind thank you sir :chile::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

The reason I have a range is I just couldn’t get to the range and my friend said he could do it my family are firefighters and so they checked out just what would be acceptable and then the rest is history . I have to remember to wear my ear protection and SENCE Debbie ann has not been feeling well. I can’t have my law enforcement brothers over but I have some ammunition for them I . Want everyone to know that our law enforcement has been getting attacked . AND ALL OVER THE USA SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. We HAVE LOST SO MANY HEROES AND AN EMT. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BACK THE BLUE. When .SWAT. HAS THEIR SWAT. VEHICLE . SHOT UP. AND OFFCIERS .DOWN.!! Just think about WE BETTER BE TRAINING BECAUSE NOT EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT IS SAFE. WE MUST . DEFEND. OUR SELVES AND BACK THE BLUE. WE MUST HAVE LAW .AND ORDER. WE ARE AMERICANS. NOT BARBARIANS. PLEASE . PRAY FOR OUR NATION. AND ALL THAT .DEFEND. HER. THATS. US. US. US… :us::us::us::chile::100::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::feather::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::stop_sign: THE MAD NESS. NOW :us:

4 Likes

Randy154 that is great I have just about 30, feet. I have noticed that I have to really be in the MOOD TO . RUN A COUPLE OF MAGAZINES . BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT TRULY IN THE RIGHT MIND SET YOU JUST WASTED AMMUNITION . And that’s not . Right every round can be the difference between your life and your death .:skull_and_crossbones: . SO TRAIN LIKE MIKE SAID LIKE YOUR VERY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT . Stay safe a mile is far . Thank you for shearing love Bobby jean :feather::feather::chile::us::100:

1 Like

I do not have a range IN MY HOME, but I do have a 125 yard range ON MY PROPERTY, complete with a covered 2 person seating bench, 10 yard, 10 meter (Olympic distance) 25, 50, 75 and 100 yard target stands with wooden log backstops. It is adjacent to a 14 X 28 Ft Covered pavilion, with two picnic tables, and joined by a gravel path. The pavilion has water and electric available to be finished if I decide to “upgrade.”

10 Likes

WOW THAT MAKES MY ONE LANE. RANGE SEEM. IN DOORSY… AND SMALL . THAT IS WHAT I NEED FOR MY LONG GUNS. . I NEVER GET ANY LONG RANGE TRAINING . THATS GRATE BROTHER . I AM VERY IMPRESSED AND JEALOUS . But if I want I can open the door and step in and the range is Hot. But I better shut the door behind me or Debbie ann will get mad so I have already . Pizzed her off . SO NO AMMUNITION TILL NEXT NEXT MONTH !!! I wish I could shoot out side . But the hi way is too close. . BUT I AM THANKFUL KAZ I GET TO PRACTICE. YOU ARE THE BEST DEAL . KAZ. I NEED TO PRACTICE WITH MY LONG GUNS. And I just don’t have the time or place. LOVE YOU BROTHER THYA FOR SHARING YOUR ALSOME. DREAM LAND. Truly . DONT STAY AWAY SO LONG . . WE NEED EVERYONE . .and I would like to know what kind of ROUNDS YOU GET THE BEST DISTANCE OUT OF . AND WE WANT YOU . HENRY.RUGER.GLOCK. . Great name I LOVE THEM ALL I HAVE THEM AS WELL . GOOD TASTE BROTHER . STICK AROUND AND . HELP US BE BETTER . WE HAVE FUN . AND SOME OF .US ARE . REALLY KOOL . My favorite is Johnny and Donny and Mike Robert and Roland and jerssez and Range mat so many members I can’t remember all their names but we want to hear what you think . !! We have room for you and all your information about long shots . I am Bobby jean and I love all my brothers brother so don’t be shy . And don’t let anyone make ya disappear KAZ we all matter . K LOVE BOBBY JEAN BROTHER SIR . Just like any family we have .all kinds of family is DONT wait . SO LONG YOU ARE THE IN THE VERY KOOL GROUP. SERIOUSLY WE ALL NEED YA K :chile::us::feather::feather: HAVE A ROOT BEER :beer: WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR . WAY KOOL . LONG GUN . RANGE . LOVE YA H.R.G. . Nice to meet ya .shear your wild . SIDE WE ALL HAVE . K STAY AROUND . I WANT EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS NOT SAY ANYTHING TO COME BACK AND JOIN US YOU MATTER TO US . Definitely k :chile::us::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::v:t5:

1 Like

My basement can handle dry fire, laser, air-soft and BB.
Max range is 20 yards (diagonal), but mostly I use 10 - 12 yards.
I found laser to be the easiest to manage and less messy than air-soft and BB, so I stick to dry fire and laser these days.

And it is mine… only mine… :innocent: :blush:
My kids are welcomed and they love it. My wife not so much… Looks like it’s a man’s game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have an outdoor range. Be wary of indoor ranges unless you have invested in a good ventilation system.

4 Likes

Mark697. THAT WAS WHAT REALLY COST MORE THAN THE BACK STOP . Was you cannot breathe gun power . Smoke KAZ that will. CAUSE CANCER AND . On an on . so I have gotten a ventilator system from a restaurant . That they had . And that was . A lot so I could have some one smoke a cigarette and you could see the smoke being sucked up . That’s kool when you have fire fighting brothers . You can not cut corners . They inspected . My range . And the one that caused me to have to get the five thousand dollars worth of none of his biz has never gotten to fire one round . He is the same brother who made me rewire my entire shop . So yes I definitely understand brother . Haw haw. At least my brother saved me some money on my back stop. It can take even 50 . CAL . Rounds. No problem . :chile::us::us::us::bangbang::feather::feather:

1 Like

Jerzees. When I shoot my black powder 44’S THEY ARE SO LOUD EVEN WITH MY EXZOST. Running . It looks like a tornado :tornado: with all that smoke dissipates . It’s like you stepped in to the wind tunnel . It’s very very cool . :sunglasses:. The only problem is I run out and powder. And I buy it by the pound. I have a friend that takes all my lead and brass . I never reuse :recycle: it . But he does. He’s always telling me he needs more . But I have a blast :boom: . Definitely better than a Bowling :bowling: Alley . Definitely . :+1: :boom::boom::boom::100::chile::us::bangbang::beer::popcorn:HAVE A ROOTBEER. Brother :beer::popcorn::feather::feather::100::100::100::zap::v:t5:

2 Likes

Good God Man am I on the right site? If this company is this desperate I’m going to have to reconsider next time my membership runs out.

Mark712. I am the one that put this up. And you have not said anything about having a range in your home and you . Have said things to me about how I spell and how stupid I am . And the USCCA SHOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND YOU HOPE THAT I DO NOT HAVE A GUN . AND JUST EVERYTHING FROM HOW HARD UP THE USCCA IS FOR HAVING ME AROUND . And. YOU ARE GOING TO RECONSIDER YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEFORE YOU RE UP . SIR I. TRULY PRAY TO THE GREAT SPIRIT I NEVER MEET YOU . . THAT IS MY PRAYER . I AM NOT A LITTLE KID . I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU . YOU KNOW WHAT THE SECOND THING BESIDES PIGEON CRAP I SEEN WHEN I WAS AT THE WHITE HOUSE :question: RIETS . THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ONE ANOTHER 1973. HIPPIES WERE BEING BEATEN BY THE NASNEL. GARD. AND THEY WERE FIGHTING OVER THE VIT NAM . WAR. AND DOGS WERE BITTING EVERY ONE AND THEY WERE FIGHTING . So bad that they were all BLOODY.AND CRYING… AND THROWING THEIR MEDELS IN THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL . AND THEY WERE BEING GASSED TEAR GAS . It was TERRIBLE . I SEEN IT . RIOTS. Very very sad SIR THAT IS THE TWO THINGS SIR . THAT I SEEN SIR :feather::feather::chile::sob::exploding_head:

Mark 712. HAS. SAID THAT I SHOULD GET MY MONEY BACK AND THE USCCA MUST BE VERY HARD UP TO LET ME JOIN I COULD NOT REMEMBER HIS NUMBER 722 so I am sorry KAZ you have been kind to me . AND I JUST SAID MARK. I JUST COULD NOT REMEMBER HIS NUMBER SO I AM SORRY YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT HIM . I HAVE BEEN working on my LETTERS AND I HAVE COME A LONG WAY SO I WAS NOT SAYING THIS ABOUT YOU YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KOOL TO ME . I HAVE PEOPLE JOIN AND I WILL STOP THAT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SEE ANY ONE MIS. TREATED . LIKE I JUST WAS . Not EVEN FOR MONEY WOULD I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BE TREATED LIKE I WAS BY MARK 712. SORRY I DID NOT REMEMBER TO PUT HIS NUMBER UP . Have a Root Beer :beer: K love Bobby jean SIR :beer::chile::us::feather::feather::bangbang:

Mark712 . SEND ME BACK MY MONEY AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WISH WITH MEMBERS LIKE YOU THIS PLACE IS AN INSULT TO EVERYONE . Bobby jean. SO GET ME MY MONEY . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND YOU CAN INSULT. ALL THE MEMBERS YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT MATTERS . .:bangbang::bangbang: SIR YOU SPEAK FOR THE USCCA .:bangbang: SEND ME MY REFUND . SIR Bobby jean.

July6th. 20,22. SO YOU RUNNING THINGS SEND ME MY REFUND I HAVE HAD PEOPLE JOIN THE USCCA . AND YOU SOR ARE A DISGRACE. To the USCCA​:bangbang: AND ATTACKING MEMBERS AT WILL .Z send me my refund you are running the .USCCA . Every one I had join will see just what a LIER I am just as soon as they log on . Sense your running the USCCA Deal. SEND ME MY REFUND .you dishonor members . My friends and family that I have had joint will see just what . They can expect!! You SIR CAN HAVE YOUR WISH THE USCCA IS NOT SO HARD UP THAT THEY NEED ME . They need you . Why does the USCCA offer 2. Hundred dollars for you to pick and choose who you want to insult. I AM SAD I EVER HAD YOU COME TO WHERE I ASKED THE COMMUNITY IF THEY HAD A RANGE IN THEIR HOME AND YOU. HAD NOTHING TO OFFER . BUT TO INSULT ME . Sense you ARE SPEAKING FOR THE USCCA SEND ME MY REFUND. . You are going to run off every one I get to join. No .AMOUNT OF MONEY IS WORTH . BEING DISRESPECTED. How many members are like you that have nothing good to say and pop up with . INSULTS. Who have you helped on here . :question:I just don’t understand why you .WANTED ME GONE. You are ruining the USCCA you are right I don’t have any schooling . I have what you don’t . CLASS. Sir SENCE your a puppet send my refund . You make me sick

We started this discussion from basement level… but now we climbed down into the sewer…

This doesn’t do any good.
Let’s close this door :point_down:

A 2024-02-20 22-48-24

… clean the area and start everything again.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to live in a big kwanza hut (sp?) like the ones on military bases back in the day and like on Gomer Pyle show and I mean a big one that you could make an shooting range in the top of it, just a fantasy I guess and I wouldn’t want those cheap thin metal jobs that they sell for a work shop or garage, nuttin wrong with them but it’s not what I would want, I want the big thick galvanized military base ones that will last for ever. Just a bucket list thing ya know. The indoor range here has burnt down three times in the last year.!

1 Like

My NEXT STORE NABOB IS A MEMBER OF THE USCCA AND HE HAS A 40, foot shipping container. THAT HE BOUGHT SO WE CAN SHOOT IN IT WE CAN STAND AT THE ENTRANCE AND THE BACK STOPS CROSS TIES AND THE FIFTY FIVE GALLON DRUM. Has been cut in half. . And we put the targets in the center. Of the drum ring we cut out and he just brought some targets . So before long we will have plenty of friends that want to . SEE IF THEY CAN . Win some free ammunition . KAZ I will give the winner a box of 9 millamiter NATO rounds. !! The Deputies that come by will definitely want to . Have lunch with . Sharpen up. I . Have a couple of m&p S&W 9’s so they won’t need to clean their duty weapons. . I have been moving horses since five and getting ready to take Debbie ann to KEMO. So. WE WILL HAVE A BLESSED DAY. It’s nice not to have to go anywhere to practice. I hope to get all my brothers to join the USCCA . And this is not for money . We have that this is for fun . And Root beers :beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dagger::beer::beer::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::dagger:have another root beer :beer: :beer::beer::chile::us::two_hearts::bangbang: