How.many.members.have..Range.in.their.Home ❓

Sounds great ! I live in the middle of town now so I have to drive about 15 miles to go to a outdoor range and the indoor range keeps getting hit by Jewish lightning and burning down three times now in a year and a half so imma gonna just drive to the outdoor range and bust off a hundred or so rounds thru some guns just to deburr some new ones and make sure they go BANG! BANG! as opposed to CLICK! Lol.

1 Like

Mark 712 definitely a great idea I check out my ammunition all the time to make sure it’s not old I buy about TWO BRICKS A MONTH . AND THATS ALL I CAN AFFORD . With all the trips to the cancer oncology center and I just bought Debbie ann two pairs of 14 .K earrings. TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER . So I can only have a brick this month but my NABOR will get some so we can still . STAY SHARP. Long tools just eat like them dam horses PDQ a brick goes in just one day. So at least I rotate it I save a half a brick of each brick so I know I have good ammunition. So I make sure I have good stuff. That’s a lot of practice I have been using gloves I like some rounds cost 3 dollars a round. But that’s for the good stuff … I smell like GSR. Clone. . And horse crap and Polo haw haw like a blown up hooker haw haw . I get strange looks . I SAY O THATS ME BURNED INJAN :feather::feather::partying_face::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us: THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BAD LUCK RANGE. My black powder guns are fun. With the stainless steel nippels with blow off holes they are great because you can fire a hundred rounds without having to clean them. THEY ARE VERY KOOL . With 777 powder and green fosrerst caps number 11 cap. The cross ties don’t last long . Lots of fun here is ya a root beer BROTHER :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Bobbyjean, my sons into the front stuffers anymore not percussion but flint locks only. I bought him one for his birthday and the thing was $ 950 ! I think it’s a 36 or 40 caliber but hes got a Charlaville rifle that’s a big bore .60+ but his big one is like a .96 caliber, talk about a monster ! Lol. Take care bro.

1 Like

Mark712. I Have a fifty caliber. 18.73. That can hit a ten ENCH target at three quarters of a mile with iron sights. And it is fantasy. I paid a thousand dollars for it twenty years ago. IT HAS BRASS ALL OVER IT AND THE STOCK HAS A DOOR THAT OPENS TO HOLD THE CAPS AND BALLS . Have been offered five thousand dollars for it . When I first seen it I was jumping up and down trying just to figure out how I was ever going to be able to get anything that nice . OCTAGON BARREL. High lift…SIGHTS. I I got it back then for 15, hundred dollars. And a 44 colt. When I drop dead my niece. Said she was taking it and she wanted it right now I said it is just fine it will still be there. Nothing like the old days brother here’s ya a root beer :beer: SIR . I have some very nice tools .:hammer_and_wrench::toolbox::hammer_and_wrench::feather::feather:. Your son is blessed. I go to the gun stores and never see any as nice as this one and they have theirs up high on the wall . I SENT A PICTURE OF IT TO THE USCCA BUT IT HAS A SOUTHERN CROSS BEHIND IT SO IT NEVER MADE IT. To the community. Bobby Jean.

Jerzees that looks like the sanctuary city in the blue states. And now I know not all the house in the blue state is crap just some. Of it. Like that toilet. I get it. Texas HAS A MESSED UP TOILET AS WELL LOVE Bobby Jean here’s ya a root beer :beer: brother. :beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::beer::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::thinking: