How many magazines.Are too many. To carry on your person.?

Adding to the “how many spares to carry” thoughts, you should take into account the disruptions and riots of the past three years, with violent crowds blocking roads and attacking cars. Active Shooter expert instructor Ed Monk of Last Resort Firearms Training has spent the last two years studying that situation, and he now recommends keeping a couple of spare mags loaded in your car. Dealing with the mob outside your car when tehy are blocking your passage is a whole new problem.

5 Likes

14 rounds in EDC, 2 spare mags on me, in car 1 AR-15 in 300 bo and a spare mag. I’m not really carrying the AR for SD that’s more of a get home choice to go along with my get home bag and my car IFAK

4 Likes

Don102 I JUST GOT A NEW BELT BUCKLE AND ITS 17 inches around and it’s red and gold and says the grate STATE OF TEXAS .? If I had any belly at all that would have been a death sentence but I have the situation. Abbs from hell and it’s great it’s my new bulletproof . DODOLLOR WACKER SHELD. For my. Great ness And I know not many men can wear this belt buckle because they have dune lap haw haw SO I AM DA RED NECK FROM HELL OR THE POOR SIDE OF TOWN. FLUFFY BROTHER . I love you Mike said some great things about you today and I knew you were real love ya brothers. AND YES MY NEW BUCKLE WILL SAVE MY BOYS SIR HAVE A ROOT BEER SIR :beer::tiger2::feather::feather::us::100::beer:

1 Like