How do you keep it concealed?

Exactly!:rofl:

5 Likes

OH, He will do that a lot! It really says something about him though, don’t it?

3 Likes

I carry a .45 on my right and on my left IWB so, I just look like I have big hips!

3 Likes

He has a habit of that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought BAM only applied to female Marines!

2 Likes

I’m with Frank, I carry both IWB and OWB at different times and there are times when I notice that it’s somewhat visible but nobody else seems to notice or even be too interested in looking up from a cell phone to be able to notice. I have a couple of friends with the local PD\sheriff’s dept that haven’t noticed until I mentioned carrying so I tend not to worry to much

2 Likes

Solid colors will do.

6 Likes

Who is the manufacturer, I like that shirt!

4 Likes

@Scott52
That’s Basspro brand Redhead. I prefer them than island shirts or plaid pattern.

5 Likes

Very similar to Realtree fishing shirt from Walmart!

3 Likes

I have always carried a full size duty pistol concealed in an IWB holster. My current holster is from Snapfish, and the gun is a 9mm Remington Recon Comnander, essentially a 1911 Colt Commander with modern night sights, and an 18 round magazine. To conceal. I wear a leather dress vest in cooler weather, and an unbuttoned seersucker shirt during the hot and humid Houston, TX summers (which last half the year!)

My BUG always in my pocket gun is an NAA Black Widow with five rounds of Hornady .22 Magnum, carried in a pocket holster.

4 Likes

@Lynn23 Welcome to the community. Some fine firearms you carry. :us:

3 Likes

Very good choice of shirt @BeanCounter I can flow with that.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Lynn23 and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lynn23

4 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you all.

4 Likes

A lot of good information already in this post, so not sure I can add too much. Sounds like many can hide the full size firearm. I use the M&P shield 9 and Hellcat. Both easy to hide. Hellcat in this picture.

The USCCA magazine has talked about dark colors and clothes with patterns, so there is a lot of good information out there in the past magazines.

Kevin Michalowski and Colion Noir have both mentioned going with the center of the body or belly button carry instead of Appendix which is off to the side a little. If over the appendix the gun bites into the leg. Also shifting the belt buckle over to the side helps with getting the holster in. With the barrel in the middle I find that I can sit easily and this is a comfortable way to go.

My wife yells at me to tuck my shirt in, but I tell her it is cooler for me not tucked in. She doesn’t know when I am carrying. In the summer I wear a V neck T shirt under my clothes for protecting the gun from sweat. It is hotter that way, but seems to work. I can also wear shorts this way and it is not too hot, but didn’t want to scare folks with a picture of my legs.

4 Likes

One advice. Try to move the buckle behind first loop, better on left side.
I don’t know what is your draw technique, but it’s always good idea to keep metal buckle far away.

You look good with untucked shirt ! But I’m not your wife… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I agree. This is the technique I use and it works great. Seems to be a flatter look too with the buckle to the side.

3 Likes