How do you Decompress?

My middle name is Bacon, no relation to Kevin.

7 Likes

Retired now. Same hotrod. Still works.

3 Likes

@deranged Now that was a very nice drive!!! :blush: LET’S GO AGAIN!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I log in to view memes from mean people. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Pray (oops, no religion :upside_down_face:) :pray:t3:
Ride my motorcycle with no planned route. :motorcycle:
Play with my dog in the backyard :dog:
Gardening :potted_plant:

7 Likes

Smoke some dope
Drink a (24) pack (St. Pauli Gyrl)
Shoot my guns @ the Senior center (HIT THE DECK GUMMER’S! woo-Hoo!)
Go for a ryde on my Schwinn!
(see I’m responsible!)

(sarc----pssst, I don’t have a Schwinn) :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tomorrow and Sunday! Have fun and be safe.

6 Likes

Thanks to @BeanCounter ’s generosity in throwing wind and rain my way Saturday and Sunday is now going to be Tuesday and Wednesday :disappointed:

6 Likes

Still sounds like a win! Hoping to get in some mountain curves over the next week.

5 Likes

Thanks! Same to you :v:t4:

4 Likes

OK!

2 Likes
3 Likes

There’s nothing like being retired, time in your hands, nothing to tie you down, and just do whatever you want to do, go wherever you want to go! Regardless of the gas prices, we get up and go places, we won’t stop living, we love the outdoors, we didn’t retire to just stay home (well we are home sometimes :smile:) but my wife and I stay active for as long as we’re able to! :+1: :laughing:

8 Likes

"Why would I retire? Sit at home and watch TV? No thanks. I’d rather be out playing" - Macca

5 Likes

“I decom–press the Trigger any time I can”

6 Likes

To decompress, I take a walk with my dog, hes a hoot! That always gets me out of my head & puts a smile on my face. Sometimes I simply sit still & pray. My favorite is to have a nice dinner with my wife. She’s always my rock & vice versa. And last but not leadt, I get some quality range time in!! I really can’t mountain bike any longer. I was a big mountain biker ascwell as a long ride on my REAL bike which sadly I had to give up too. I’m a big reader so a good book is a great escape from everything

7 Likes

Wish I could still ride like I used to. Broke my back in 6 places & even a short ride lights it up pretty hard. I have to agree. I nice long ride was a spiritual experience for sure!! Nothing like it

6 Likes

Cycling is still a major outlet for me, though I do it less now. It’s been my outlet pretty much all my life. I started serious riding in my early teens.

Shooting remains a fantastic outlet. There’s something amazing about the focus zone and “zen” nature of shooting coupled with the power of the discharge. It never gets old.

5 Likes

IMG_5143

3 Likes
4 Likes