How do you Decompress?

All I can say is WTF Were You Thinking, Dumb A$$?
“I’m frustrated and lonely Hey I Know I’ll light up my bedroom wall.”
:eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star:
“There, I feel much better now.”

8 Likes

Wonder how N.A.S.A overlooked this genius when searching for astronauts.

7 Likes

I find punching the stand up heavy bag in our loft to be a bit cathartic at times. Can’t imagine getting any stress relief from firing bullets into my housemates’ rooms!:confused:

7 Likes

How do you Decompress?

me, decompressing…
decompress

7 Likes

God that was the best machine gun. Lots of fun to put a belt or two through. We had the M60 on the Blackhawk until we switched to the M240, which is also just outstanding.

8 Likes

Just thinking of how many miles I humped that Pig makes my feet and back ache, but what a comfort when the boogie men were about. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

No doubt brother. She was heavy. I never had to hump her myself very far.

6 Likes

“(The man) stated he was feeling bad about his financial situation and stated he misses his child and was thinking about hurting himself but decided not to shoot himself and decided to fire 15 rounds into the wall where his roommate sleeps on the other side.”
The roommate was not injured".

Maybe he wasn’t injured but I bet he left a Trail of :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: like phuckin’
Bread crumbs! AND HE LIVED IN A BASEMENT ! Was that----? sorry couldn’t resist! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I was at a party back when I was in my twenties. My girlfriend and I were sitting around, and I said, “I am bored!” She replied back to me, “That is because you are boring!” She further noted that it was not anyone Elses responsibility to entertain me and that my feelings and mindset were my own responsibility.
So, my success, my wellbeing is all on me and I can get ideas from others and maybe even assistance but at the end of it all, it is all on me.
My anger is all mine. If others do something that tries to trigger this, I have to be the one in control, not them. Anyone who makes you angry is trying to manipulate you which is a way to control you.
How do I decompress? Hot tea! If you do not drink tea, then I can see why a person would not have balance in their lives. Tea connects you to the earth. All its nutrients and antioxidants that tea offers your body keeps you in a healthier path and gives you balance.
Gun range time helps and so do the woods or nature like fishing.

8 Likes

My feet do a better job than the tea. :wink:

6 Likes

But you are what you eat!

5 Likes

Touché :t_rex:
I like my tea medium rare, w/sauteed mushrooms.

6 Likes

I find a few rounds with a Pro Heavy Weight fighter brings me back to earth, sometimes rather abruptly.

6 Likes

What? No bacon?

2 Likes

I wrap the bacon around the pork belly. :grinning:

4 Likes

TRUTH! So, When’s the Wedding? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

After retiring Jan 31, I am decompressed all the time now, I do what I want when I want, or nothing.

9 Likes

I don’t know how many times I had to hump that be-otch! Always being the biggest and tallest person in every platoon, everybody just looked up at me waiting for me to volunteer. Kind of like kids asking can I be next for a piggyback ride!

5 Likes

I don’t have to decompress. As my wife tells everyone, just like my father, I don’t understand the meaning of being stressed.

According to her that’s because I’m more of a stress manufacturer for others than a consumer. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

July 11th

5 Likes