How could this be?

As I understand it, Adams lives in Gracie(?) mansion. The Mass. governor probably has a good sized example of “taxpayer funded Public Housing” to occupy while in office. With all that extra room, I say, “YOU FIRST, NIMRODS. SHOW ME HOW THAT WORKS.” I’ll be watching for this demonstration of y’all’s “leadership”. Come to think of it, The White House seems to have a few spare rooms currently going unused…

5 Likes

For God’s sake…BREATHE!!!

3 Likes

In ancient times, Diogenes lit a lantern and went in search of an honest man. I’m not sure but I think he’s still lugging that dang lantern around…

4 Likes

Plus alot of politicians have 2nd and 3rd homes, What a wonderful place to house the law abiding illegals. I’m sure that they would take great care of these houses.

5 Likes

No doubt! Look how well they’re taking care of their free hotel rooms. I’m sure they’re not using photos of their hotel rooms as references in their “search” for employment as “domestics”.

5 Likes

Thank you Richard…I forgot to!
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hey you know “Instant Puddin” (my new name for him)…Has (2)
dwellings in Delaweird alone, One’s got a beach!
A Beach-the Rio Grande river they’d almost feel @ home!

You folks heard he wandered close to the edge of the Grand Canyon, the 160th wonder of the world!
but the “SS” saved him from a most glorious Death! …pity.

2 Likes

I think he would have been fine even if the SS hadn’t intervened. It would be as easy as climbing the stairs to AF 1.

3 Likes

Yes, that was as funny as it was pathetically sad. I can readily admit, I have never seen anyone fall up-the-stairs, let alone three times. It reminds me of the joke about the guy at the brewery drowning in the vat of beer, wherein he got out three times to go to the bathroom. :rofl:

5 Likes

RichardFive-Sixx
Dave0ne-Se7en:

You Boyz slay me!
thanks for the chuckles! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

You’ve probably figured out that, in my younger days, I had a warped sense of humor. At my current age, it comes as no surprise that it now bent completely out of shape. 3 years in the army contributed greatly the the malformation. In this day and age, it’s a blessing to possess such an advantage over those who are “humor challenged”.

4 Likes

…“humor challenged”.
as in every 'A;phabet agency and anybody in .gov

Yep, couldn’t agree more!

3 Likes

Hosting a family??? Are you kidding me right??
How much of an allowance is provided?

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

And, how do you get them out of your house?

3 Likes

Easy. Tell them that Welfare found them a rent free house if they show up with all their stuff at the office within an hour. Then change all the locks.

3 Likes

OK Ms. Cynthia,
I wrote and deleted a response (3X’s)
I just don’t wish to appear INSANE to you (too late) :crazy_face:
right off the bat…oh well…
This administration doesn’t wish for you to just HOST a family
They want you to give them your Car, House, Pets (for their next meal)
They want you to give all you have so they can be comfortable when the next
election cycle rolls around and these Terrorists can all vote Blue (often)
You are new here (Don’t listen to me, Honestly)
There are some wonderful Gunner’s on this forum and they will help you
if you have any questions. I am too far gone.
“How much allowance is provided?” you asked? NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH.
You SHOULD do this out of the goodness of your heart because you are an AMERICAN
and for far too long have had a good life and worked HARD and created a life for yourself.
NOW is payback time and you SHOULD give it all up for these dirty, stinking huddled masses who
have entered ILLEGALLY and are now preying on our communities and because you don’t
vote ‘Blue, probably) are now considered the enemy of the STATE and branded a USELESS EATER!
It’s these Nicaraguan Combat soldiers , the Cartel Cowboy’s, Fentanyl Mules, and Child trafficker’s (Future Police Gestapo in LA’s turn to RULE!)
OBLIGE THEM. that is an order.
You will be taken in for Re-Education, a spiffy new uniform and give up your Car for a bicycle (if they ever let you out again, just ask the J6’s howitgoin’?)
the NWO is upon us and what do you need with Freedom anyway?
Gun’s? That’s Pasay
Travel? Nyet!
Happiness–How dare you.
I was attacked Tuesday on my job by a Dirty Migrant with a knife and because I showed my assailant some GOOD OLD AMERICAN MEAN, I am in Jeopardy of losing my job that I love…I just got the word…By phone (15) minutes ago! (I didn’t shoot him…pity…my bad)
(so maybe this isn’t the smartest time to write you.

I just like how you wrote "Are you kidding me right?’ (and then the Whoopsie emoji face!)

So, HAPPY CHRISTMAS Cynthia! Enjoy you’re stay at the Watch yer A** Continental
Charon has a safe and plush room for you here. Remember no blood on Company grounds.

The recently excommunicated Don102

3 Likes

Omg….

I had to read this 7 time because of the tears of laughter falling down my face ……

My car! HAHAHA / 2020 Dodge Challenger- I’m lucky if i allow myself to drive it. Oh wait, I worked my ass off and saved so yeah, I’ll allow it. Yet, people in New England drive like lunatics so I still say a prayer before I leave….

I just don’t get it - I’m far from ignorant but I don’t think I’ll ever understand our so called “leadership” without huffing in disgust or peeing myself laughing.

Am I grateful to live in USA? Yes, I think.

Living in another country- I’d love USA CONSIDERING the billions that we give - how I’d live to see an itemized statement showing exactly how the money is spent….

So Much more to
Say but I have to take my fat basset out for a walk
Till next time :sunglasses:

7 Likes

He’s not FAT…He’s ‘Fluffy’

2 Likes

You’re going to feel right at home then. :grinning:

5 Likes

As soon as you go to work they will claim eminent domain and you’ll be paying them rent. :grinning:

3 Likes