Heavily Armed Cartels

some claims are made… I hope those claims are NOT true…

thing is IMHO this is VERY firearms related on several levels…

6 Likes

hmmm… there is also this source…

6 Likes

Kinda new but not unexpected. I remember a while back the article about the Cartels building submarines. After all they have lots and lots of money, lots and lots of guns and almost NO limits to what and where they can operate.

1 Like

The dots have been so easily connected, day after day, month after month! Does nobody play chess? Putin takes Ukraine, China takes Taiwan, check!
In three moves, Mexico takes the U.S., checkmate! Bidens Gambit!

And we did nothing to stop it! No defense, whatsoever!
We have to face the facts, we’re not winning 2022 nor are we winning 2024, that’s if we make it to 2024! ( If I learned anything during my service, it’s best to be at ground zero, I don’t think anyone here wants to live among these fools when the radiation settles, IMHO )
Is there no one left to defend this country? We allowed the enemy to walk right through the back door! Heck, Obama and Eric Holder armed them!
We allowed him to place all the pieces throughout our country! He crippled moral and is poisoning our fighting aged men and turned half of them into girls. We’ll played! AND HE HOLDS THE NUCLEAR CODES :+1:
He doesn’t know what planet he’s on!

Have to admire, the in your face technique! Sun Tzu would be proud!
I’m beginning to feel like the last guy in the quintet on the Titanic.
If we don’t castle now, we’ll be decimated!

4 Likes

@Scott52 I hear you, that’s for sure. Seems like our leadership is playing marbles against these tyrant pro-chess players. The Resident Joke Bite Me Deministration.

5 Likes

And they were worried about Prez. Trump. :rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you for total truth!
You’re so right, and we let it happen. The whole world laughs at us and we just sheepishly take it. We have to break soon-I hope…

4 Likes

We are all basically at a stand still until the people stop just talking about what is happening to our country and stop just talking about it and start doing what we all need to do and take out country back as have happens before,you all know what needs to happen is personal intervention

2 Likes

Possible cartel hit in Oklahoma???

1 Like

I could swear I warned of this 2 years ago! This is only going to get worse . Wait till the kidnapping starts and the street murders! Reminds me of the good old days in Brooklyn! I’m no stranger to family street wars!
Watch your six and talk to your kids and grandkids if you got’em!
This is no time to brush this s#£t off as “isolated”!

Watch for Mexican wind chimes! The messages are going to become a lot more noticeable except we’ve become immune, so we’ll go to the market as if everything is normal. We’re living in Bidengrad!
Since it’s touched the U.S. that’s their drug. They’re going to enjoy every minute!
Fair warning, elections won’t help or stop it! We’re on our own! No one is coming to help. Look at the television, nobody is stopping the chaos or the madness of the bad guy, they’re making them Hollywood stars and everyone has become Martin Scorsese, Stanley Kubrick or Oliver Stone with a phone!

5 Likes