Several things I don’t understand about this…
- How is support for the 2nd Amendment likened to being against LEOs, women, & children?
- Folk are considered to be adults at either 18 or 21 years of age. How are politicians & the NRA (neither of which I generally support) responsible for the actions of an INDIVIDUAL?
- Why does it seem like that so many (not all) LEOs are against The Constitution? Did they not swear an oath to uphold The Constitution?
- It seems to me that so many democrats & Police Chiefs are pushing a “nobody deserves to be armed but us” narrative. I don’t know Mr. Acevedo but that’s what I discern from his language.
- If we are not vigilant, the phrase “the have & the have-nots” will mean more than rich and poor.
- These folk talk out of both sides of their mouth. In one instance, liberals will blame the abusive boyfriend who ends up murdering an officer. In another scenario, armed robbers who get killed in the commission of a crime by an armed citizen ask why the citizen had to shoot the assailants…
Final Thought: Is this the fruit of liberalism? Freedom & “Do what thou Wilt” unless you disagree with us? The disorder & chaos seeds yall are sowing will produce a crop.
Hmm, so are politicians in Sanctuary cities responsible for any illegal alien that commits a crime?
@FRED_G They should be if they release an illegal alien with a Federal Detainer on them. We have had a few sanctuary city releases near DC where the criminals raped kids soon after.
We have a messed up country! I wonder if we will be able to fix it!
Saw that more than once in California
Haven’t heard of any successful lawsuits.
Yes. Yes they will.