Hopefully more follow

good I hope and pray more schools to follow soon

9 Likes

Happening here as well. I hope it picks up steam and more Cities and States implement these kinds of policies.

6 Likes

Many warriors were Christians. They stood up to tyranny and defended their families and community, often when far outnumbered. I highly recommend this documentary film. This is one of the major factors that changed my viewpoint on why I should get trained. I had no plans whatsoever to own a firearm until I watched this. It will probably take more than one viewing to absorb it all. The True Christian History of America I bought a copy for members of my family as gifts for Christmas. A real eye-opener.

4 Likes

And the next news headline will be ‘Christian Extremism Taking Over Grade Schools’

6 Likes

I would welcome this headline. The public grade schools need a major overhaul. Until then, parents must be the primary educators of their kids, not the state. The progressives will label anything Christian as ‘extremism’, ‘nationalist’ or any other nonsensical words or phrases they can create. Laughable, at best.

4 Likes