Here we go again. They will try everything including the kitchen sink

@FREERAVEN23 your link is showing up as “log in or sign up”, can you fix it?

1 Like

Woops. You bet.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

@FREERAVEN23 looks like the battle lines are being drawn up.

1 Like

Remember my comments on the anti gun democrat agenda for 2020 when I first joined here?

Sometimes I hate being right.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand how not having these laws apply to the government doesn’t raise any concern for these people.

The government is too serve the people not be above them. If these laws are intended to work and “solve” gun violence then why would ANYONE need any weapons?

2 Likes

I read these reports of new anti-gun proposals by legislatures and petitions and talking heads, and it makes me sad.

Do you remember when America was a beacon of opportunity, optimism, and hope for the future? How did that morph into whining and self loathing and victimhood? How did we go from “anyone can be successful” to “everyone is hurting me”? Self reliance and rugged individualism were once seen around the world as stereotypes of Americans. These days I don’t even like to think about what the stereotypes might be.

There was more, but I deleted it. (This forum isn’t my personal soapbox.)

I see our community as a strong expression of our belief in the right of personal choice, not just in the case of weapons and self defense which we address here, but extending into all facets of life. Implicit in that right is the acceptance of whatever consequences arise from the choices we make.

These ballot measures and their numerous ilk are a direct attempt to limit or eliminate that right to choose, and that is an attack on the very idea of the United States. It isn’t the first attack and it won’t be the last. There will always be someone who wants/needs to impose their choices on everyone else.

Resist. It isn’t futile.

Regards.

3 Likes

Again. Here we go. Kate Brown and the puppet show never stop. Cant believe Ohio is following along. Test pilot programs against gun control. Sad.

1 Like

We must resist or we loose. We fight as hard or if not harder to beat them again…

1 Like

It’s all a game. If were unarmed. Control. If we are unarmed we rely on them, which they havent ever been able to protect all the public.

1 Like

Love it. It’s what they want and are fighting for. Not mine!!

1 Like

I know it offends some but clearly the left has no respect for constitutional rights. Yes, the battle lines are being drawn. Will we continue to sit on our hands?

3 Likes

No. We cant afford to as alot of us havent yet. We need all gun enthusiasts, etc. on board in every State.

2 Likes