Happy Anniversary

So, it’s my 7th anniversary. Would an AR 15-22
Be okay to give my wife for a gift .

I know it’s not traditional, like lace or paper. but nothing says I Love you like a rifle …(at least in my mind)

What do you think.

3 Likes

Only if you wrap it in paper and put a lace bow on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

Good call…!

3 Likes

Definitely not a good idea. Hope you change up your plans. @Raygunn

2 Likes

Depends on the woman… it would work for me:grinning: put it in one of those long-stemmed roses boxes with some greenery, baby’s breath and a big red bow and I’m a happy woman!

… my second ex gave me a beautiful bouquet of multi-colored anodized wrenches that way once… it totally worked.

Yes, hes an ex, but that’s another story.

Anyway, the only way that would go wrong with me is if it was a rifle you wanted, rather than one I wanted. :laughing:

But… gonna say that the most important thing is to Know Your Woman and do what’s gonna make HER happy. :+1:

6 Likes

I know she wants one… so, easy enough.

And with Christmas around the corner I can add a scope to the list.

4 Likes

I was gonna say if your wife was like @Zee then by all means. If your wife is like mine, more tolerant than accepting of firearms, not so much.

6 Likes

I’m not saying you haven’t researched the offerings and chosen wisely. What I am offering is; If you haven’t seen this: Thompson Center T/CR22 Performance Center .22 LR 20" Hogue Stock 10+1 at Bud’s, you might consider it.
Nothing says I love you quite like a sexy rifle. :blush:

2 Likes

:grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I could go with that. except maybe a sexy handgun. :thinking::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary, @Raygunn!

If she doesn’t like the gun, I’ll take it off your hands. :smiley:

I mean, :blush:, If she doesn’t like guns try jewelry? :wink:

5 Likes

ah,… uhm? are we speaking of ammunition now?

3 Likes

Or holsters? Maybe a new range bag?

3 Likes

Y’all are such romantics!

3 Likes

@MikeBKY … my hubby is the romantic of the two of us… he saves wine corks because of where we were when we drank the wine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m like “why the heck are there wine corks here? if we threw those out, there’d be room for more tools…” :woman_shrugging:

It’s a personality flaw… I’m working on it. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

This November my wife and I celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. We were married on my birthday and her birthday is 3 days later. And it always comes around Thanksgiving. So we sometimes go out to eat and to a movie for it. she’s not a gun person. so no gun stuff for her.

3 Likes

I did get her a Tiffany necklace…so, jewelry was taken care of.

Anyway, we went to the range and practiced with our sidearms. Afterwards, I asked her to pick a rifle for herself… after handling every rifle she settled for the Ruger 10-22 breakdown version. (Me thinks it was the cool back pack it comes with the that made the deal) That’s what she liked, that’s what she got.

She’s happy. She’s already looking at scopes.

BTW… as laws go, here in Illinois. I can’t buy a weapon and give it to her. So, it was a gift card purchase.? All nice and legal.

Stay safe all,

5 Likes

Even when it’s family, @Raygunn?

And dang! Sounds like you had a great anniversary!

1 Like

.add 5000 rounds of ammo- and she’ll be the happiest woman on Earth

2 Likes

get her some “flowers”

4 Likes

NICE!! @BJP :smiley:
Very romantic :heart_eyes:

2 Likes