Guns in the News: November and the Single-Issue Voter | USCCA

With most state legislatures out of session and our national senators and representatives beating the country in fund-raising events, it is important that we do not lose focus on protecting our Second Amendment rights.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/guns-in-the-news-november-and-the-single-issue-voter/
3 Likes

The Democrat party wants all of our guns. THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE HAS CONVINCED THAT THEY HAVE BECOME COMMUNIST!

5 Likes
I believe with all of the business dealings that the Bidenā€™s have conducted in China it is to disable Americans ability to defend / protect themselves. 

Riding the Dragon - Biden on you tube.
See it & watch the entire 6 chapters, 42 minutes long!
If the communist take over Americaā€¦ itā€™s been nice knowing you all. I wonā€™t be around to tolerate it!
I will be one of the ones to resist by all means possible.
If Biden wins and both chambers of Congress acquire enough people to sell our freedoms short the country will be lost.
It is coming to this. For the naye sayers in this it is on video record, it is in news print, it is in other documentaries articles, it is in speeches, it has been presented in voter / candidate debates. It is becoming more obvious that when rioters burn cities and outside groups have to intervene to get the leaders of those states / cities motivated to finally do something itā€™s making me think that there are too many tolerances for this kind of activity.
Vote and pray its enough. If it isnā€™t,
Then question yourself in truth : Do you accept your fate or fight to save what might be reversed?!
I know what side Iā€™ll be on!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been called a single issue voter for decadesā€¦ most of the time it was abortion, now, its the Constitution, which is the best reason to be a single issue voter-- thoā€™ it really isnā€™t-- it is many issues that the left/democrats/RINOs are attackingā€¦ and when the liberals call you/us a single issue voter just remind them of their single issue-- HATE TRUMP. Which single issue is more sensible?

1 Like

Anti-Rights Agenda

The Democratic Party has a laundry list of ways it intends to end ā€œthe public health crisisā€ caused by voting and free speech. These include:

• Implementing universal background checks
  • Ending online speech
  • Closing the ā€œReligious Liberty Loopholeā€
  • Banning the manufacture and sale of ā€œassault vehiclesā€ and ā€œhigh-horsepower" automobiles
  • Enacting licensing requirements for Voting
  • Passing legislation requiring that people have travel documents to leave their homes
  • Repealing the law that shields automobile manufacturers from civil liability

After all, if they can restrict and limit a right, requiring licensing and permits, for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, they can do the same for the Right to Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion (required religious Identification Cards), Freedom of Movement, even the Right to Due Process, where you must submit applications in triplicate with TEN witnesses to request to face your accuser and cross examine witnesses.

Public Health Crisisā€¦ firearmsā€¦

THINK ABOUT THAT!!!

We have tyranny in the states from the governors taking almost unlimited power, due to a ā€˜public health crisisā€™ called a Covid Pandemicā€¦ and if you attend church, they arrest you.

Under the Obama regime, the CDC was pushing gun violence and firearms as ā€˜public health crisisā€™ issues.

1 Like