Guns in the News: An Uncertain Future for Gun Owners | USCCA

@Richard263 Have you considered the harm that can be done by Executive Action? The ATF is shifting policy on AR pistols without any supporting laws to guide them. I can only imagine the amount of money that can be shifted to support anti-gun CDC studies and gun control campaigns. Lots of garbage is included in every bill. Why there is now a Red-Flag law for all military. “Conservatives” helped pass that bill.

3 Likes

@Greg35, we are continuing our mission of helping you keep your loved ones safe and avoid danger with the life-saving education, training and self-defense liability insurance as benefits of USCCA membership. The USCCA seeks to educate, train and save lives through the association and its membership benefits. (See more about the USCCA here).

We also recognize that lobbying isn’t our area of expertise. In turn, we have researched and chosen organizations to donate to generously - such as the Second Amendment Foundation and others. This funding helps ensure they are able to fight the good fight on our behalf.

3 Likes

They ARE already taking your guns. Man on you tube had to surrender 2 AR pistols for trying to register the lowers.
The other night the ATF raided a polymer 80 factory.
The reason: They state the company sold without conducting back ground checks!
Bs!
What then after they start with guns then the knives then any other self defense item?!
Don’t think it can’t or won’t happen? I lived in Okinawa Japan for 3 years on assignment there. Anything considered as a defensive tool is deemed an illegal weapon. When people move from one house to another they either throw their knife blocks for the kitchen in the trash or bury it so deep in a moving box that it won’t be seen on a traffic stop. (1) knife is 10 years in a jap prison!
This is where it’s going here. Watch!
After SCOTUS & other judges are throwing out the cases of voting irregularities with all of the evidence between people signing sworn affidavits & openly admitting on many forums of their corrupt deeds has me not believing in this country anymore. It’s not the America I fought for or the Freedoms I defended!
The truth is no pro 2A organization is going to save you! Everyone of them will be shut down by a Chinese backed group of politicians set out to turn this nation into another Venezuela!
Globally there is no where left to go but forward into battle!
Want your freedoms? We will have to defend them one house at a time!

1 Like

Hi Richard306. I hear you and respect your ideas. I look forward to reading more of your posts on the various interesting and helpful topics, and there are many I have learned from. I have some things in common with you, as well as those who might be on the opposite end of the spectrums. I never quite felt I fit in one of the major traditional “parties” per se. I find your posts in this string a breath of fresh air. One thing most of us have in common, like BigJ who just joined this community, is our appreciation for firearms and safety. I feel it bonds us, and that we need each other. Thank you brother.

I believe it was Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) who actually said that, but the quote shows exactly the desire some of our elected officials have to eliminate our Second Amendment rights.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Bryan61.
I can see more and more politicians having stock in the ammunition and firearm industries since threatening to take away our Second Amendment right would make people buy more, and excessively more.