Gun Shopping Today!

No worries… Yes, I wasn’t so serious about this, however I’m the guy who shoots what fits the best.
I know that dollar difference is huge, and fully understand it… I just feel sorry for the person who loves Stacatto and shoots plastic because it costs less…

And hmmm… how to say it… parhaps this way: I don’t shoot Glocks… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Great write up. The STI (Stacatto) is certainly a long way from the poly guns and the learning curve for a new shooter especially a very light SA trigger is a consideration in my opinion. Cost and availability weigh in as well. STI just went through some restructuring so who knows what customer service and reliability will be. OTO gun preferences are personal. I love the 1911/2011s but I’ll shoot anything. Let us know what he decides.

3 Likes

Just got off the phone, he couldn’t help himself and went back to the 2nd store we visited yesterday. He looked at the 92FS again … and decided the Springfield EMP Concealed Carry Contour is worth the extra $300.00. I agree. :+1:

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

good for him ! Great choice. :+1:

2 Likes

That is a wonderful choice. I hope he takes you to the range to show it off and put a few downrange.

2 Likes