Gun Rights Policy Conference

In today’s Concealed Carry Report , Tim talks about 34th Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference…

10x10
Tim Schmidt118x134
BY TIM SCHMIDT - USCCA FOUNDER

On behalf of Alan Gottlieb and the Second Amendment Foundation, I want to personally invite you to attend an exciting upcoming event in Phoenix, Arizona — one that opens a critical dialogue about gun- and self-defense-related issues in the current landscape and celebrates the truth that will help guide us forward in our mission to defend and protect our God-given right to keep and bear arms.

I’m talking about the 34th Annual Gun Rights Policy Conference, an event that honors personal responsibility, emphasizes community, helps preserve freedom and brings together hundreds of pro-2A Americans who look closely at real problems in our great nation and work to provide real solutions.

Here’s what you need to know:

The three-day conference, sponsored by the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) and the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), will be held September 20-22, 2019, in Phoenix, Arizona, at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel. As SAF Founder Alan Gottlieb shared, “This is your once-a-year chance to network, get an insider’s look and plan pro-gun-rights strategies for the coming year.”

As always, registration is 100% free … and you can register online right now at SAF.org/GRPC.

This year’s schedule will focus on an array of critical issues, including bans on semi-auto firearms and magazines, concealed and open carry, federal legislation, BATFE policies, gun show regulations, state and local activity, red flag laws, “smart” guns, gun-free zones and the most recent RKBA court cases.

In addition to free entry and free daily lunch, the Second Amendment Foundation is generously providing over $150 worth of vital, pro-gun-rights materials to each attendee.

The USCCA is sponsoring a complimentary networking dinner and reception on Saturday night (after what is sure to be a series of interesting and engaging panel discussions), and the event will feature a talented group of more than 70 keynote speakers, including Alan Gottlieb, Mark Walters, Tom Gresham, Massad Ayoob, AWR Hawkins, Steven Gutowski and John Lott.

I urge you to partake in this momentous event. After all, what sweeter place to celebrate the fight for freedom and the Second Amendment than in the most gun-friendly state in America?

Oh … one more thing. If you’ve been to a previous Gun Rights Policy Conference or plan on attending this year, I’d love for you to let us know right here on the USCCA Community.*

Take Care and Stay Safe,

153x45

Tim Schmidt
Publisher - Concealed Carry Report
USCCA Founder
* This sentence changed because you’re already in the Community.

8 Likes

I’ll be there! Alerted by Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL), another great pro-2A group. Looking forward to it! Oh also - taking my CCW class that Saturday. Going to be a great weekend! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve already signed up for it months ago. I found out about it from 2A Foundation. i’m on their mailing list. And I do live in Tempe, AZ. And I also went to the last one that was here. And I loved meeting Kevin from USCCA there. And I also hope to get to meet Tim there as well. And if Dawn come I’d love to meet her too. On Sat . i’m planning on wearing my USCCA Instructors shirt and hat. So I’ll so y’all there.

4 Likes

First time. Is there any hidden fees or is it just personal logistical and hotel fees?

2 Likes

No hidden fees. You’ll also be given a stack of books to take home. There will be vendors selling books, souvenirs and the like. You might want to bring a little bit of cash along. SAF will also most likely have a donation box out.

3 Likes

Sorry, I can not make it to Phoenix as much as I would like to.

I do however have a comment on “2A” as being relative to the Communists in Congress and our Nation States Legislatures. Especially the Red State. Not as in political party jargon but, as in the present color of Communist Red, That is being “Colorado.” These Communists of the 5th Column can tamper with the Amendments all they want. There is, however, one law that they can not discriminate against, or rule out, that is the Law of the “Untouchables.” The Ten Articles of the Bill of Rights, which is the parent to the First Ten Amendments of the U.S. Constitution.
To reconstruct or tamper with in any fashion or manner would be an absolute declaration of war upon the American People and one issue of which I will fight. How about all of you Second Amendment supporters, would you war against State and Federal Governments if they do in thinking that they can legislate out the Bill of Rights? As there are many examples already where the American government(s) have declared war on we the People and not a whimper, just a lot of lip-syncing. Sorry, but that is the way I feel about the subject as nothing is ever or at least minimally mentioned relative to the Declaration of Independence and the “Untouchables, the Bill of Rights.”
If we, allow the Bill of Rights to be diminished or eliminated we will have signed an agreement to our servitude to the Federal and Nation States governments.

2 Likes

Can we ask for linkage to live feeds or youTube recordings of sessions, seminars, and Q&A?
Spreading the data in the community can only help. Sadly that may mean giving intel to the ‘opposition.’ But that’s the nature of a free society; ‘they’ will already be in the audience at the gathering.

2 Likes

I would love to go but have other commitments.

2 Likes

Would have been nice to know 3 weeks before the event. As is have have 2, 5 day conferences to go to in the preceding weeks. Would they be willing to do a live streaming session that those with an interest could pay for.

1 Like

The 2A Foundation did send out a e-mail about this months ago. And I’ve gotten several more since the first one. But I’m also on their mailing list as well as a member.

3 Likes

If no one minds, I have one more question to ask.
Are all three days mandatory for the event or can I pick which ones to go to? Appreciate your feed back.

Sincerely,
JD

1 Like

It’s free registration and I’m not sure how they would make it “mandatory” (you certainly won’t be going to jail for missing it; and there aren’t any participation points - it’s not a graded class lol). :wink:

I’ll certainly go for what I can. Not sure if I’ll go to the reception Friday night, but I’ll miss most of Saturday as I’ll be in my CCW class. I’ll certainly be there Sunday.

1 Like

Drove up from Tucson & just checked in to my hotel. I looking forward to meeting Tim, and other USCCA members. we have to stand up against these crazy, ignorant gun grabbers. We need to make them stop blaming the thousands of legal fire arms owners for the actions of nut jobs wanting to hurt others.

1 Like

saf.org is doing a live stream of the event. check their site for the link.

1 Like