Gun parts website

Has anyone ever used Numrich Gun Parts Corp. to order parts? I need a main spring and trigger spring that they appear to have for my model 11 restoration, and was wondering if they were legitimate.

Thanks,

1 Like

Yes, Numrich is a legit Company.

I’ve been using them several times.
However I do not have a great experience with them, sometimes they sent wrong items… but it might be just problem with people working there, not the Company.

2 Likes

@Levi2 yes they are ok,been around for ever. Shop around a little, you may find the parts cheaper else ware. Try Midway USA. Look at Wolf replacement parts.
If you spend enough sometimes they have free shipping to.
:us::us::us:

2 Likes

It’s been a legit company for a looooooooong time. I buy a lot of parts for restorations from them but I also find a LOT of parts on eBay.

2 Likes

Midway, Wolff, and Brownells all have the carrier spring that I wouldn’t mind replacing, but not the other 2. Which is unfortunate because I have been satisfied with Midway and Brownells in the past… never tried Wolff though.

2 Likes

I try to avoid ebay when I can, but I’ll look there just in case something happens with Numrich.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses, y’all! I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Yeah they didn’t have the two springs I needed :cry: they do have the carrier spring though

1 Like

They are a great site to locate parts for some vintage firearms. I’ve used them for years and they have some knowledgeable people.

2 Likes

All springs ordered, and original parts that are being reused are clean and temporarily reassembled. When I get back home I’ll be starting refinishing :blush: thanks again everyone!

1 Like

I restored a Yugo Mauser using Numrich, They seem to have parts others don’t. They price their parts knowing that too so shop around before settling

2 Likes