Great State of FLORIDA

Thank you for this information. I enjoy training and helps to follow those laws everyone seems to hate. I
appreciate the hard work that you have given me here. I witnessed a bad day at the favorite gun shops I
buy ammo and gear, the buy out or the massive RUN to buy firearms caused my skin to crawl and concern. I am not bragging and Safety is Priceless, not a gun.

" NOT MUCH time to train in anything." You do have the military here and that helps.

Thank You.

2 Likes

|3/14/2020|House|• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee|
Wanted to give update on Constitutional Carry law in Fl. It seems that the law is temporarily killed. This will come up again I am sure.

2 Likes

Thank you William! You too!

1 Like

view the web version of this email

NRA-ILA: Institute for Legislative Action181x51

Florida Alert! Galvano/Bloomberg Gun Control Bill is Dead This Session

DATE: March 21, 2020

TO: USF & NRA Members and Friends
USF Executive Director
NRA Past President

Senate President Bill Galvano (R) picked a fight with law-abiding Floridians who believe in and exercise their constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms. He lost. The bill died when Session ended last week. Yet the media is covering it up for him.

You would not think the media could forget an issue so intense that Donald Trump, Jr. condemned Florida Senate President Bill Galvano as a RINO (Republican in name only).

Galvano’s betrayal of trust, not only of gun owners but of true Republicans as well, was so blatant and over-the-top that even Donald Trump, Jr. slammed him and was quoted in The Daily Wire :

“Any supposed ‘Republican’ who proudly accepts money from Mini Mike Bloomberg and is supportive of his gun control agenda is nothing more than a stone cold RINO,” Trump Jr. told The Daily Wire. “The last thing Florida Republicans need is a liberal, gun-grabbing Bloomberg minion leading them in the State Senate.” – Donald Trump, Jr.

Shockingly, Bill Galvano’s response to criticism for taking Bloomberg’s money was that he “will make no apologies” for supporting gun control championed by Bloomberg, and said that he was “grateful for the support” from Bloomberg’s group.

Galvano, after taking $500,000 (half-a-million) from gun control fanatic Michael Bloomberg, set out to deliver the massive gun control package to Bloomberg.

Senator Tom Lee (R), ( Galvano’s hand-picked soldier to deliver gun control to Bloomberg) became the “tip-of-Galvano’s-spear” in the assault on the constitutional rights of every law-abiding gun owner in Florida.

Chairman Tom Lee marched Galvano’s gun control bill (SB-7028) to a hearing in the Senate Infrastructure and Security Committee at the start of session. It was viewed as an “in-your-face” assault – not only against law-abiding gun owners, but true Republicans throughout the state.

All Republican committee members – except one – caved to pressure from the Senate President’s office, forsaking their oath of office and the constitutional rights of the constituents they were elected to represent.

Galvano’s betrayal of gun owners and the Republican party made national news – so could the Florida media simply forget this as a major session issue? NOT LIKELY!

A Session wrap-up Alert detailing other gun control bills that died this session will follow soon.

NRA-ILA: Institute for Legislative Action190x67

FOLLOW NRA-ILA
Facebook45x30 Twitter45x30 YouTube45x30 Instagram45x30
© 2019 National Rifle Association of America, Institute For Legislative Action. To contact NRA-ILA call 800-392-8683. Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, Virginia 22030.
Please do not reply to this email.
Unsubscribe from this email list ** ** Manage your email preferences
Thank you!

3 Likes