Got my first USCCA magazine

I’m thinking joining USCCA is worth it just to get the magazine!
Great job folks! I haven’t looked at a magazine with this much enthusiasm since I was a 16 yo looking at a super Chevy magazine!

21 Likes

The magazine is great but the other member benefits are magnificent.

11 Likes

It blows away, hands down many of the other mags… The NRA should steal some ideas. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

For some reason I like the magazine better than the one on the dashboard. I have saved every one they have mailed me. :+1::+1:

11 Likes

I give them away to anyone interested.

8 Likes

Two thumbs up!! It certainly is an awesome read

5 Likes

Me too👍

2 Likes

There is a lot of good information that comes out of the magazine. About the time I get done sucking all that I can out of one magazine the next one comes in the mail. Then my mind goes to an older issue and I start digging through all the magazines because someone asks me a question that I remember that was in an earlier issue.

6 Likes

Both me & my wife read every issue cover to cover!

5 Likes

Enjoyed reading my first issue. Lots of great info in the magazine, along with all the benefits you find online. Like the books and magazines, I can only take so much of a computer screen.:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Just got my first magazine Friday. I was excited also. I’m stil reading through it.

5 Likes

Good mag, lots of info.especially for new folks. I skip over some things not for me.

3 Likes

My wife threw my magazine away… when she goes to bed I’m throwing something of hers away.

7 Likes

It’s a good thing we get electronic copies as a backup

4 Likes

If my wife did something like that to me I would hide all her clean undies, That would learn her. :angry:

4 Likes

I will say that before the COVID pandemic when I was travelling more, I really enjoyed freaking people out by reading it in the airport or on the plane. LOL

3 Likes

Agreed. Fantastic content and production quality.

3 Likes

I just received my first magazine and yes it is amazing! It like a shooters guide to all things related. Very impressed.

3 Likes

Concealed Carry Magazine is supremely amazing. It is also a valuable resource I can learn from.

2 Likes

Great magazine and organization, worth every penny.

2 Likes