Carry Concealed Magazine is Here

Who has their copy already!!! Mine arrived today.

4 Likes

Been busy today, but finally made it to mailbox and found mine waiting.

1 Like

Yup! Came today!

1 Like

I feel special I got mine yesterday

1 Like

Haven’t gotten one since I joined.

1 Like

@Dawn can probably get that fixed for you. If you start a thread and ask around you can probably get some folks to volunteer to send you back issues as well that they are finished with.

1 Like

You can read them online as well if you are a USCCA member.

2 Likes

I downloaded mine Monday night to read on my iPad while my wife and mom watched the 2018 version of A Star is Born.

1 Like

I see what’s happening! Based on the date you joined, you missed the mailing for the May/June issue. This should be your first issue of the Concealed Carry Magazine, @BrophE. And because of where you live, I’m betting it will take an extra day to get to you. If you don’t get it by Friday, please let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you gotten your Concealed Carry Magazine yet, @BrophE?

1 Like

I know that I haven’t received mine in the mail yet. I am assuming it is because of when I joined and not being on the mailing list yet.

1 Like

Got it today

1 Like

@Dawn, I haven’t received a copy of any Concealed Carry mag. Perhaps it’s because I’m new to USCCA.

1 Like

I got my copy days back. Nice publication.

1 Like

If I joined USCCA on June 23 will I get the current issue?

@Dawn can probably answer your question @Christopher8@Dawn?

I think you may have missed the mailing list date, let me check when I’m back in the office tomorrow for the official date we cut off the mailing list.

You can still see the issue online in your dashboard!

1 Like

If you signed up before June 12 you should get a hard copy of the magazine in your mail this month.

If you signed up before that date and didn’t get your magazine, please let me know! Or give us a shout at 877-677-1919 and we can get that squared away for you.

1 Like

Quick Service!!! Way to go @Dawn

2 Likes