Latest issue of magazine

I got an email on 4/21 that the latest issue was in the mail but still haven’t received it. This would be my first copy. Anyone else not get theirs?

3 Likes

I did get mine but depending on your membership you should be able to look on your dashboard and click on CCM and see this month digitally.

But if your like me…computer screen hurts my eyes. I do too much studying on computer too keep on.

Depending on when you joined you may have joined after the mailing list was sent to the printer… may want to give them a call they will probably send you one.

2 Likes

Give us a shout, @Keith61 - or send me a PM. I’m not near a computer right now so it would be fastest to call us at 877-677-1919. I’ll be able to respond to a PM later this evening with details :slight_smile:

As a member, you can always see the latest issue online at www.uscca.com (login in the upper right hand corner of the screen).

3 Likes

Yes it has arrived.

2 Likes

I’m a relatively new member, and I too haven’t received my copy. As with a newspaper, I’d rather have the print issue in hand than read it online.

2 Likes

I contacted the support folks via chat and since I joined on 4/10 I wasn’t included in this month’s run but I should receive the May/June edition in print. I also prefer print over a screen for long form reading.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

@Keith61: I’ve received mine about a week ago. I look forward to it more now that I have so much free time on my hands.

1 Like

I’ve had mine for about a week or so! I’m still going through it. :v:t5::+1:t5: