Concealed Carry Magazine

Has anyone been having trouble receiving their mailed in copy of CCM. I already got the August/September issue on the USCCA app but didn’t get my mailed copy.

1 Like

Got Aug/Sept on Monday.ish.

2 Likes

No sir, I had problems a couple years ago but everything has been good since @Johnnyq60.

1 Like

Get my like clockwork.

1 Like

No problems here, then again, it’s the postal service that can’t be trusted! In the past few years I’ve tried very hard not to use the postal system. Let’s put it this way, in 1988 from the state I was living in, I applied for a job within the postal service, in addition I gave the forwarding address (in triplicate). I received my acceptance papers in 1997! No joke, if I looked hard enough or decided to move, I would probably find the dated papers, I consider them historical. Someday the mailbox will be as foreign as a rotary phone!

4 Likes

All good here. :us:

1 Like

IDK I got my Aug - Sept early in the week! :grimacing:

2 Likes

I have a PO box and twice I have not gotten my magazine. I have also not gotten other mail or I have gotten misplaced mail from others. It would seem the PO employees can’t always get things in the right box.

The lost mail has been spread out over 20 years so it is not all that common. I have notices that a couple of my CCM were damaged and an NRA magazine was damaged. I sometime wonder if some employee who doesn’t like guns may have been sorting the mail that day. Maybe I am paranoid but my wife’s magazines have never been torn or damaged when we get them.

Anyway, it could be possible that you happen to have a postal employee who does not like firearms and things occasionally get lost.

4 Likes

No problem here, well, except, I’m not on the cover​:wink::rofl:

5 Likes

I usually receive mine in a timely manner. This addition was no exception. I picked up a message recently about slow downs with the USPS. As I have seen here there doesn’t seem to be

2 Likes