Got gas ?? Not any more ...

Hello Nathan57, Thanks for the response. As a matter of fact I have thought through many scenarios. The aforementioned one you are correct, I did answer my own question! However It would be very tough for one to do nothing seeing something like that happening. What if the minute you open your door to yell “What are you doing to my car” and you are met with a barrage of gunfire. Heck that could happen if you turn on your living room light or if they catch a glimpse of your illuminated cell screen. I was seeing though if one had another way of handling it. Thieves are getting bolder. I will find and read that string.

2 Likes

I understand they are drilling the tank, in my case they siphoned it. The policeman actually showed me how they did it. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I have been parking mine closer to the garage and motion lights and checking the gauge every morning since this started.

4 Likes

Is he a suspect? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I suspect not !! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It’s going to get bad…

4 Likes

PS: this device is for animals.

Necessity is the M.F. of invention.
PS: this device is designed for animals.

strong text

Pretty sure this might be illegal:

5 Likes

That’s the way I like it. Nothing like the smell of burning meat.

3 Likes

LMAO too funny !!

1 Like

A locking gas cap might help.

1 Like

Your point? They are animals! Forget the high voltage, it’s time to castle!
If D.C. can do it, so can I!
Unfortunately, I have a smaller budget but plenty of time on my hands.

4 Likes

Perfect for “green new deal” just dust off and away we go.
Is that available on Amazon by Tuesday?
Why should that be illegal but not stealing my car? They need to fear us.
No worries by tomorrow morning we’ll all be outlaws! Go ahead ban gasoline, I’m going electric, it’s an unproven form of travel, accidents will happen! Can’t wait to plug-in my car!

Even low IQ can understand this!

3 Likes

They are drilling holes in tanks here!

1 Like

4 Likes

My buddy used to have an old truck with no working gas gage so he kept a gas can in the back just in case. One day he ran out of gas and the gas can was empty. Next day he had TWO gas cans and one of them had gasoline laced with mothballs. Next day we found out who was stealing his gas. :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

How loud/silent?
Any risk of sparks :zap:?

1 Like

Then you would be surprised. I have personally witnessed an idiot using pliers on a live, hardwired 240 volt connection. An electric arc hit a handle of the pliers before the circuit shorted. Amazingly he was uninjured. His Guardian Angel has a tough job.

2 Likes

Wow, love to see what happens if somebody tried that on a Tesla or Mach E!

“Lookit Bubba, this veeeehickel has a huge gas tank! Hand me that drill!”

From what I understand two possibly three outcomes:

1. Electrocution
  2. Fire
  3. Explosion

Yikes!

4 Likes