Golden Gate today

Is anyone else following this? I don’t get it. If we won’t send them to the area they love so much more than America, why are the cars slowing? These critters are obstructing the flow of traffic.

Do the world a favor. We’re paying the student loans already…

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter if it’s against the law. It’s for “The Cause” The Cause of the Left. They can do it and be crowned Brave and Heroic. Do it for a Right Wing Cause, read J6, we’ll hunt you down and lock you up.

10 Likes

We’ve been infiltrated and now attacked! We’ve lost the country! It’s over!
How about we close both ends of the bridges then OPEN FIRE :question:
I really don’t see a problem with this! This has to end now or it will be death to AMERICANS and we let it happen!

4 Likes

Why can’t the police remove the protestors, check immigration status, return aliens to the nearest border with their fingerprints marked as undesirables?
I know wishful thinking but, someday and I predict soon, some “radical right wing members” are going to take it upon themselves to move them.
Scary but, righteous thought…

5 Likes

Why can’t the police remove the protestors, check immigration status, return aliens to the nearest border with their fingerprints marked as undesirables?
I know wishful thinking but, someday and I predict soon, some “radical right wing members” are going to take it upon themselves to move them.
Scary but, righteous thought…

I don’t think you believe this and I don’t think you think anyone believes this.