Glock 43X purchase

I just purchased one of these, and they are amazing. I was considering other slim lines from the IWI Masada Slim to the Sig P365. But I chose this I am an insufferable Glock fan boy.

12 Likes

I get it! :grinning:

4 Likes

Is Glock still in this business? :scream:

Just kidding.
Congrats :vulcan_salute:

insufferable… that explains everything… :wink:

4 Likes

Lol I revere the H&K USP and have a P30, as well as a Canik tp9 Elite SC. But Glock is my core.

4 Likes

I went from the HK USPC to the Masada full size.

1 Like

I want a Mark 23 so bad…I had the 45 USP Tactical…

2 Likes

Yup, that’s why I just bought a Walther PDP-F to give my Glocks a role model. :wink::grinning:

6 Likes

Well if Glock went out of business I guess I would have went with Hi Point Yeet Cannon.

4 Likes

Congrats!
If one’s on sale this Black Friday, the 43 could be my first Glock.
Yeah, I’m in the minority :wink:

3 Likes

43, 43x, or 43xMOS?

3 Likes

Didn’t we all. I think you had the next best thing. What trigger mode? I fell in love with the LEM on my USPC… Put the Gray Gun short reset on my LEM P2000 compact. Both of mine are in 40.

1 Like

That is the gun that made me a Glock fan!!! I tried for years to love Glocks but could never shoot one naturally enough to get there. Then I bought a 43X and took it out of the box and shot my DSF instructor certification class with it. Just checked it had the factory red grease on it and go.

3 days, about 500 rounds, not one hiccup and I felt like I couldn’t miss. Great gun!!!

6 Likes

The Glock 43X is on my wishlist. But can’t decide between this Glock or the CZ P-10C or the Walther PDP. Any suggestions or recommendations? I’m looking for a range that has these models that I can test shoot.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Murry1 :handshake:

First, and the most important - what is the purpose for this gun? Carry, or range tool? There are few advantages and disadvantages, depending how do you want to use this pistol.

If size matters for you, use this website for comparison:

You will definitely see the Glock is the winner.

If trigger pull matters - Walther PDP wins, then CZ… then … :zipper_mouth_face:

But, as you have mentioned - try to find the range that rents and test before you decide.
Our suggestions and recommendations may only make your decision harder… firearms are very subjective about feelings…

The facts:

• Glock is small, but has horrible trigger pull
  • CZ P10C is bigger, but with great trigger pull, it’s ambidextrous
  • Walther PDP is bigger, with great trigger pull it’s ambidextrous and has awesome ergonomics, if you are slide release often user - this is the only one that really works.

Good luck !

3 Likes

Does anyone have an opinion on a good holster for it? it is the non mos or rails. I have been looking at the alien gear 3.5 cloak, but I heard they are a pain to use. I was thinking of buying their core box on other guns…

43x no rails or mos. @Ron43xMOS

1 Like

I’ve not run into a problem with it. I guess if you have shot enough different firearms you can easily discern a “horrible” trigger pull from one that is smooth as silk. I bought mine because of its size, feel, reliability, ability to eat many different ammos with zero problems, and simplicity of disassembly/reassembly.

I apologize for “horrible” trigger pull term.

I know all the Glock shooters don’t like this… but if somebody asks for info… I give the info.
As I wrote several times at this Community - all these “recommendations”, “opinions” and “thoughts” are always subjective.

I know 43X can have the smoothest trigger ever, comparing to other Glocks (kudos to manufacturer) … but it is still Glock trigger pull with multiple walls feeling… and that’s the reason for my judgement. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

And that is the good info for @Murry1 :+1:

2 Likes

No need to apologize, I have my big boy pants on. :wink:

2 Likes