Georgia: Bill introduced to ban all semi-automatic weapons

Georgia, you’re up next:

Interesting the dateline is “Kennesaw, GA” The City which requires the head of a household to OWN a firearm to deter crime…

Still, can’t let the squirrels get away with spending too much time near the rafters, better to deal with them now than have to repair the attic later due to infestations.

3 Likes

Looks like tyranny is contagious. Ground zero will be in every state of our fallen union.
It seems history is going to repeat itself. Most empires I’ve read about have always been destroyed from within.

4 Likes

The amazing thing is it appears this Lady has served as a Senator for her district (35th: Atlanta) since 2009. One would have thought she would spend her valuable time moving issues she might get some traction on in Georgia (I’m sorry, Kennesaw was just the byline location, nevermind! Couldn’t see it anyway Kennesaw is the 5th safest place in GA to live.)

Georgia Gun Owners Organization Home Page

3 Likes

This country is in trouble.

3 Likes

168 million people were killed by their own governments in the 20th century. And it all started with ignorant “leaders” like Donzella James. Praying for our nation, staying vigilant!

4 Likes

I’m on my knees with you @Paul1!!

2 Likes

Does anyone still believe that Democrats are not out to ban all firearms? If you do please see a doctor.

2 Likes

Ah yes, Kennesaw, which made that a requirement to counter a town in … I think it was Illinois, if I remember correctly… Maple Grove or Morton Grove, … Think it was Maple Grove…had the article in a magazine from the 80s when it passed, but it is packed away…where they required every household to remove all firearms, and keep them outside of the town limits.

A year later, they checked the crime statistics… Kennesaw, dropped to virtually nothing. 80-90% decrease, The other town… remained the same and in some categories increased.

3 Likes

How are they defining semi-automatic? A double action revolver fires each time the trigger is pressed.

2 Likes

Have to check this particular law, but in some of them it has all to do with automatically clambering the next round. As in not bolt action.

1 Like

Democrats in Georgia are eyeing taking control of the Georgia House after the 2020 elections, with promises from gun-grabbing billionaire Michael Bloomberg to spend millions of dollars to help elect anti-gun Dems across the state.

VA resident here. This will play out exactly like they propose if ya’ll aren’t careful. They have a recipe and are cooking it up in every state.

3 Likes

Glock headquarters is more than welcome up here in Wisconsin if this happens.

2 Likes