Friday Feedback: Expo Logo

We want to hear from you! One of the many awesome parts of being part of the USCCA Online Community is getting to share your feedback about a variety of different topics with us.

We know you are passionate about protecting yourself and your family no matter where you are, so our Expo has had a name change to Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo. Here’s where we need your help, choosing a logo.

Which logo do you prefer?

• Expo in the box (1)
  • Expo on the box (2)

0 voters

Expo in the box (1)

Expo on the box (2)

9 Likes

Just bumping it up so more people see it.

4 Likes

In the past I remember we called that “TTT” (To The Top). Not sure if that still pertains.

2 Likes

Just made a site-wide banner to hopefully get everyone to vote :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Dawn Yes, that irritating banner works on EVERY page now. :joy:

BTW… like the new yellow & black theme better that the old theme. When do you send new stickers to replace the old one currently on my ride? This is the one I display now…

3 Likes

Actually I’m wondering what was the reason to change the colors?
RED, WHITE, BLUE - that was truly American…
YELLOW, BLACK - what these represents?
(so far I’ve found the closest similarity to SIG SAUER) :thinking:

BTW - Expo box 2 is easier to pickup by eyes.

3 Likes

BTW…I prefer the old RW&B logo…the black and gold reminds me of a local college team color’s.

3 Likes

May I offer an alternative?

Expo out of the box (3)
20200612_221724

2 Likes

Outside, something seems missing like a red,white and blue banner across the top.

1 Like

I like the colors, GO STEELERS

1 Like

Box (1) is a cleaner more modern look of the two.

2 Likes

in my day, it was bump … you’d see a post and the only thing was bump with asterisks.

2 Likes

That’s creative thinking :wink: outside the box!

2 Likes

I like box 2 :grin:

2 Likes

I like the look of 1 better, but will second the opinion that I like the red, white, and blue better.

3 Likes

Okay I will change my vote to #2… if you crop some from the top and bottom of the image.

Everyone should remember that this is not decided by a ‘popular vote’, but rather through an ‘electoral college’. And Texas gots lots.

10 Likes

OK I must say they both look good so make both. We are the USCCA family we can, we will. And you can take that to the bank. :+1:

2 Likes

One comment on this exact design,
I’d like it if the horizontal line segments (proper math terms :wink: )lined up with the vertical “halfway point” on the word EXPO … like in line with the middle horizontal line segment in the capital E, and the bottom of the closed portion of the letter P, and the intersection of the two line segments in the X… Halfway vertically on the O.

4 Likes

Expo On The Box (2)

While the other may look “clean”, having expo on-the-box is much easier to read and more legible overall.

2 Likes

HAH!! I’m cracking up over here XD

3 Likes