FN Guardian AR-15

Hello,

Does anybody have any feedback or experience with the FN Guardian AR-15? I am hearing mixed things on it on youtube. Its suppose to be a quality entry level budget about $975. I am hearing for the most part, a lot of the components (except for barrel and furniture), are not actually FN made. On youtuber was able to identify the parts and where they came from with a total cost of about 500 dollars.

3 Likes

Personally I would just immediately pass on that rifle because I’m not interested in “budget” AR’s that have 9310 bolt steel (come at me)

Individually HPT/MPI C158 minimum for me

That said, it’s probably an okay rifle

2 Likes

Ok, Then perhaps you can consider my two other pics. Springfield St Victor AR and the Sig Saur Tread.

1 Like

I’d probably take the FN among those three. I like FN as a company more than the other two. JMO, YMMV

I particularly like that they have caught on to make it a mid length gas with a long mlok rail and lo pro gas block

2 Likes

This is the Ruger AR-556 MPR I just bought. Pretty nice for the price I thought.

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

you have to click on a menu @Karacal

1 Like

There are 4. :rofl:
I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s this one.

5 Likes

That’s the one.

3 Likes

I have the same, just different looking now. :wink:
Never had one issue with it, runs/cycles everything I put thru it. :+1:

5 Likes

Good to hear!

3 Likes

Well that looks nice, but i am not asking about a Ruger :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry. Just another option. Good components from a good company at a relatively decent price.

3 Likes

l

1 Like

You can also look into Rock River they put a a decent AR15 for around 950.00

2 Likes

I own the “state compliant” version, bought when it was on sale. Love it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the data point!

I sure am glad everyone here loves the Ruger…Can anyone talk about the FN Guardian, Springfield Saint Victor or Sig Tread ARs?

How about a Smith and Wesson?

2 Likes

Guess not…