Flash robbers?

How does this happen in America?

I’m reminded of Alien. Nuke the whole place. It’s the only way to be sure.

I am so disgusted by our country.

10 Likes

They probably got their devilish ideas from television or social media. That’s how.

3 Likes

Considering who the DA is, the punks know there will be no consequences…

6 Likes

It reminds me something…

9 Likes

Saw this and may have done it myself, I was in a fog at the time. San Francisco, 1979-80…package store, bottle of cheap wine (night train express/ MD 2020 iirc), store owner with a defeated look.
Media access has changed, but street life has been happening for a long time.
We were lower key as I recall, just a group going in, grabbing a bottle each and heading out.
Cripe, what a crazy life, sure glad the plot changed.
Right now, NY is what’s keeping my home value headed up, despite Bidenonics. Close enough to commute if you’re a slave to the grind, but a different planet in every other way.

“Flash robbers?” Is that the new phrase for anarchy?
We’re here, watch your six, …7,8,9, 3, 5…
If you thought 2020 was bad, you ain’t prepared!
Law enforcement is totally demoralized, criminals are emboldened, the cartels should be arriving on a Main Street near you, and wait for it, terrorists that the administration invited into our peace loving country are about to make themselves known! When they see the country has gone nuts, they’ll know it’s time! Hence a rigged election! It’s a pandemic of the un-American!

We, as good people are allowing evil to triumph!
Yet Brandon is BUILDING A WALL AROUND HIS BEACH HOUSE?

10 Likes

Word. Almost 1/2 million taxpayer dollars. (That’s what they’re reporting anyway… you know how that goes.)

8 Likes

But walls don’t stop anyone… :sunglasses:

2 Likes