Fixing to start some crap here! (Holiday fun)

Thanksgiving is coming… pumpkin pie vs sweet potato pie?
I’m a sweet potato pie guy!

9 Likes

both… pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie
:eyes:
:tongue:
YUMMY

6 Likes

Pumpkin! And to throw in another on, Cranberry Sauce: Fresh or Canned? Whole Berries or Jellied? My vote in canned, whole berry.

image image

3 Likes

Jellied!

2 Likes

Sweet potato man and anyone who says different is just ignorant!!!

@Fish you got half the equation right, canned for sure…but sauce brother…sauce…

Next thing I’ll see is someone posting about having cornbread stuffing instead of the correct traditional breadcrumb…What’s wrong with you people!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

I was with you till you downed cornbread dressing… be gone :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’ll eat any of those things. Who’s hosting? Just PM your address. :grinning:

3 Likes

PIe? Pecan.

Cranberries? My wife’s fresh cranberry sauce, Yum!

4 Likes

Neither.

French Silk, and Pecan Pie.

4 Likes

Gotta have pecan pie, cornbread dressing, and deep fried turkey!

4 Likes

I hope you all have a Very Vegan Thanksgiving … That no plants are harmed in the making of your celebratory meal… and that gatherings of greater than two are still legal at that time…

3 Likes

Growed up in Indiana so, First…pumpkin pie, nap then a slice of sweet potato pie. Cranberry sauce out of the can still with the rings from the can…only for color no one ate the stuff. Dressing was regular bread dressing with oysters cooked into oh man is that good stuff!!! Best leftovers… Turkey sandwiches or turkey soup???

2 Likes

Ooooh…turkey, salt & pepper, Miracle Whip on challah!

5 Likes

You folks can have all of the cranberry stuff that you can handle.
I’ll just make myself sick on the mashed potatoes. Thank you.

3 Likes

Pumpkin

Turkey or ham?

3 Likes

Turkey, save the ham for Christmas

Turkey…with buckshot or without :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll take one serving in each hand.

4 Likes

Yes
Either is fine for me.

4 Likes

Why is it no one values the life of the plant, just because their screams are out of our range of hearing doesn’t mean they aren’t suffering! :rofl: Edit to add, my wife is vegan, just using my jokes for her on you all here, it’s nice to have a second place to use them.

5 Likes

After having made cranberry sauce when my daughter was young, there is no going back. The flavor and texture of the real thing is far superior. I liken it to drinking Budweiser compared to real beer. :rofl:

I also prefer real pumpkin, pumpkin pie, but I did not get any pumpkins this year, so I guess I will have to go with canned pumpkin (which is not made with pumpkin, but squash). I also make the crust and real whipped cream.

3 Likes