Catsup on hot dogs?

Do you like cheesecake?

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I always carry a knife

9 Likes
1 Like

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Is this still USCCA Community… Your Place for Self-Defense Education, Training and Discussions with Responsibly Armed Americans?

:imp:

9 Likes

No, Cowboy. You have entered the Twilight Zone. If you want to get back to reality, go to the Music to Cook by thread.

1 Like

@Mike270 @Jerzees >> thanks Guys, I usto love a good bar fight, but this is
a little cheeper than getting stitched up.

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

I just don’t want to see this one day:

:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

You are off topic Cowboy. And, you are the thread police to boot.

2 Likes

Thread Police
thread_police

Perhaps I’m one of few people who really care about quality of this Community? :roll_eyes:
Please remember - this Forum is open to the public and everybody can see, read and then make final conclusions how valuable… or not is Firearm Community…

8 Likes

I think I’ve just found my policing to be successful. I cannot find “Transgender Barbie thread” anymore. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

What does all this have to do with Catsup?
Catsup or ketchup both have the same basic word that comes from the Chinese term “ke-tsiap”.
This name was used to describe a tangy fish sauce from China from about the year 1600 onwards. And it was tasty even then. Often people would try to recreate the taste in their own kitchens, only to be disappointed as they couldn’t readily get the herbs and spices to make this delicious sauce!
The average American household goes through around 3 bottles of ketchup each year! It takes around 4 tablespoons of ketchup to match the nutritional value of a medium tomato.
Who in their right mind puts Ketchup on their hotdog? That’s what mustard is for, ask any German or Swedish chef.

4 Likes

Next will be, Is it Pizza or is it pie?

2 Likes

Thanks, all this excitement makes me work up a Aperture.
PS: try salted peanuts on a tuna fish Sanguich, your brains will fall out.
Of course try mustard on onion rings.
( transport us to tips and tricks for cooking Ohora ).
Might as well call the bush police while your at it.

PS: we all must think out or the box you see.

1 Like

Blacky Pizza Pie >> Hitta You Inna The Eye.

PS: no mustard or ketchup.

1 Like

Suggest you start a thread about pizza. It would be most excellent.

4 Likes

You see it now… you posted it.

1 Like
2 Likes