Firearms Face-Off: Glock 43 vs Sig 365

Bumping this up - which works best for you?

1 Like

Being a big fan of glocks, I wanted to go with the 43. The problem is it only holds like 3 rounds. I bought the p365. My only complaints on the P365 are ergonomics. I bought a micro-compat and now I’m going to complain about how small it is.:rofl:Since it’s so tiny, my grip can push on the slide open mechanism stopping the stay open on empty feature. Also, I had to change up using my thumb to drop the mag. the thing shoots great, it’s fun, and shoots out a good size fireball. It checks every box for me and i wouldn’t trade it for any other micro compact.

1 Like

With a very inexpensive addition to the mag I carry 8 rounds plus 2 other magazines in a shoulder holster for my G43. I absolutely love it and count on it with my life.

1 Like

G43 is nice but the P365 is near perfect, IMO especially with the 12rd mag…short range pistol but its to be expected considering it’s so compact.

I’m a firm believer in having more than one firearm, different ones for different situations, i think a P365 should be a part of every gun owners collection.

It does feel like a gun you should have a pair of though, (if you’ve ever wanted a pair) so i will be buying a second P365 soon

2 Likes

I have both of these firearms and love them both, plus the Glock 43x. If I have to choose one over the other, I have to choose the Glock 43x. I like the way it shoots. I am not a Glock person either, but for some reason I like the way the Glock 43x shoots over the Sig 365. It also seems to be able to shoot any ammo that I put through it, of course I carry self defense ammunition when I carry. The Sig has the best trigger for sure. I own a lot of guns and the Sig 365 has one of the best triggers of all of my pistols.

Now if I have to choose between the Glock 43 and the Sig 365 I would have to choose the Sig 365. I like the size and the amount of ammo it hold compared to the Glock 43.

2 Likes

The Sig has my vote because it feels better in my hand much smoother triger not to take anything from the Glock it does what it is made to do but the triger is just way to heavy and they are all the same dont want to start any fueds if I had my choice of the two Sig all day long

2 Likes

Wife and I have both shot both…both reliable…wife prefers the 43 just fits her and her carry style better…she also shots it the best…I prefer the 365…because 10 rnds flush fit…night sights already there…barrel a bit over 3 “ (just one of my criteria for any defensive EDC)