Here is my finished Glock 43X project for EDC, home defense and use of the Odessa 9 suppressor.
(1) Shield Arms metal S15 magazines and their metal mag release
(2) Shield Arms 43X/48 Mag well (not all mag wells fit the Shield S15 magazine floor plate)
(3) Laser Max green guide rod laser
(4) Double Diamond 4" threaded barrel
(5) Factory Ameraglo night sights
(6) Hogue grip sleeve (fits as though custom made for the mag well)
The suppressor does not interfere with the low factory sights or the Laser Max guide rod laser. I plan on only 5-7 of the 10 available baffles which means approx. 5-6 inches in length which doubles the length of the 43X but is very manageable.