FBI Interrogates Americans over Social Media! STASI @ work!

GOOD! Peace be w/ you my Friend and Blessing to your Wife on this Easter Trans global Woke Gender Bender Men in Women’s sports Boys will be Boys and girls will be Girls LOLA! La la la la la LOLA! Day!
(I’m listening to ‘The Kinks’ Ray Davies now sorry!)

3 Likes

Don102 . I . RECKED. THE WORD. I .SHOULD HAVE BEEN USING IS . FEARLESS. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. FEARLESS. THAT IS THE VERY WORD. THANK YOU SIR. YOUR RIGHT . THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR WELL WISHES OF ME AND DEBBIE ANN. SIR. Here’s ya A root beer.:beer: Sir. FEARLESS. :us::skull_and_crossbones::dagger::100::100::100:

2 Likes

The way it was put to me was, They can legally do anything you allow them to do. If they have a warrant you’re all ready toast but if they are there to snoop around the answer is “I Do Not consent to any entry or search, I don’t answer questions without having my attorney present.” I’ve practiced it just in case I need to use it.
{edit: fixed my awful spelling and grammar}

7 Likes

it’s very simple don’t open the door to any leo’s that don’t have a warrant, limit talking to them invoke 4th 5th 6th amendments, them tell them to leave.

5 Likes

Sooooo……

What did she post?

Yes yes yes, this kind of policing is a violation of several civil rights, and sets a horrible precedent.

But be honest with yourself, if you had read a FB post on 8/3/2001 that detailed out the plan of attack on 9/11 wouldn’t you bring it to the attention of the police or an alphabet organization?

2 Likes

Nope, I personally limit my contact with any of them to Zero. In fact they have to initiate any contact because I won’t.

4 Likes

That would likely have given them probable cause for a warrant and not a “friendly” meeting at the door - big difference between that and this “meeting”. We have seen at least a few videos on this site regarding their “fishing expeditions” at people’s residences.

7 Likes

again know ur rights and use them

6 Likes

This might be part of your answer…
It is unclear which posts caught the attention of the FBI, but Abdeljawad has made a series of posts in the past week expressing frustration about the ongoing war in Gaza between Israeli forces and Hamas terrorists, including referring to Israel as “Israhell.”

“Israhelli terrorist filth,” she said in one post. “They think Ramadan is a weakness for Muslims not, realizing Ramadan is the strength. #FreePalestine May Allah destroy every single despicable zionist, their supporters and backers. Ameen.”

Abdeljawad’s Facebook timeline is also public, meaning the FBI agents could have accessed her posts themselves without requesting screenshots from Facebook.

3 Likes

Don102 SIR I TRULY RESPECT AND LOVE YOU SIR BROTHER. Thank you for . BLESSING MY TO GET MY HEAD OUT OF MY.AZZ. Sir yes sir . I AM NOT STUPID I AM FEARLESS.:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::100::owl::feather::feather::100::100::dagger: AND A RENEGADE. I . MARCH. To. THE DRUM . Beat of my own heart. :heart: And that has cost . ME . And no .SIR IT WAS NOT STUPID. IT WAS WHAT HAD TO BE DONE. I was BLESSED TO BE THE ONLY ONE TO DO IT . AS THIS RAIN MAKES US REMEMBER JUST WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROU. I WAS FEELING THE RAIN TO DAY . AND . Just remembering. Nothing was stupid. About. Doing RIGHT EVEN WITH THE COST. I .AM SO BLESSED . SIR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR . Definitely SIR. As another member said to me HE MET YOU AND YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL. YES SIR THAT YOU ARE .SIR YOU CAN NOT FAKE WARROR. We can’t UN see it EATHER. GOD BLESS YOU .SIR BROTHER DON .1.02.SIR. Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann . AN ME PUPPIES .SIR . Thank you .SIR . :feather::feather::owl::us::us::us::dagger:ya root beer SIR :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::beer::beer:

I. NEVER BEEN ON F.B in my Life just USCCA and I would say that is enough. Ya thank . Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann . Here’s a root beer :beer: brother . Sir. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::feather::feather::dagger::bangbang:

1 Like

Mike 164 . THATS THE SMARTEST THING I EVER HERDED. ANYONE SAY. NO MATTER. Here’s a ROOT BEER :beer: BROTHER THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THEY USED TO BE . . NOTHING IS THE SAME AS IT WAS JUST SINCE PRESIDENT BUSH. Every thing has changed. This IS SCARY . After January ,6’th. THIS WAS SO TERRIBLE . They were there . Telling people to go in to the building. Ordering them. And they disappear. That’s what they have become . Bobby jean. :feather::feather::us:ASK FOR LAWYER. Say nothing. Do not disrespect them. Complying. Is A must LAWYER. Is A must. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME . In just the last four years. :us:I TRULY HOPE WE GET SOME LEADERS THAT. Follow our constitution. Not what .our BITME. Says. Things have changed . Not for the better. DON.102 you were . And are .CORRECT.SIR . I. Did not believe it sad is not even the words STAY SHARP . You are correct Mike here’s ya all a root beer :beer: every thing is different every thing. Love Bobby jean .RENEGADE. :100::feather::feather::us::us::us:SIR. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::dagger::bangbang:

2 Likes

Dave17 I CAN NOT GO ON F.B. I am so THANKFUL . That place is not got brothers to tell you the truth or what truth do you believe Debbie ann knew I should never be . On that place and tikti tock. And messageer. I told Debbie ann thank you for knowing what I don’t . The USCCA has members who tell you the truth if you will listen thanks for looking out for me here’s a root beer for you all . For being my family . Even people who have school . Should be careful on the internet. :chile::us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dagger::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100:and twotter. Is messed up. .Stay sharp community :us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Randy154 you are correct I thought did yesterday not today . Every thing is different . What you said This is messed up Bobby jean . :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us:here is ya a root beer :beer: sir no trust. Stay sharp sir . :chile::us::feather::feather::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100:

Mike 164 you are correct I had a talk with a friend brother and . The first thing I do not let anyone in your home and you are right if they have a warrant you are tossed. Sad and if not don’t let them in to tost you . Sir . That’s true . Definitely 1. No one in your home that is not your friend . Or visiting as your friend ask is this afishill. Or no root beer. Sir. Here’s ya a root beer . :beer: make sure. Clocked out :100::bangbang::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather:

2 Likes

I have read far worse in comments to news stories.

4 Likes

Yes Sir,
CNN (Commie newz netwark)
Morning Joe Blow
and Newsweek say worse DAILY!

3 Likes