Excuse me bad guy, can you wait

Just saw this morning on the news of the creation of a firearm (handgun) that you had to type in a code on the grip before it can be fired. I’ve seen something like this years ago being tried. The laughter then drove that idea into the round file.
If this comes to be, remember to train to politely ask the bad guy who’s attacking you to please wait 5 seconds so you can activate your protection weapon.
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL…

8 Likes

No they are going to sell them to the bad guys​:sweat_smile:to make it easier for us. That would just not make sense to sell them to us.:joy:

3 Likes

Might as well defend yourself with a muzzleloader.

5 Likes

Present day guns would become instant ole school low-tech relics. I’d be cool with that.

3 Likes

3 Likes

When I first received my permit, our instructor convinced me not to carry my primary on my ankle for the same reason.

I have to admit, I laughed as did the class, when he re-enacted a scenario whereby he’s asking the assailant to please wait for him while he reaches for it, down below.

I got a relative who has many small children. If you happen to recall the name of the maker of that password protected firearm, I wouldn’t mind referring it to him though. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’d have a Bowie Knife also.

3 Likes

The manufacturer of the new Smart Gun,
LODESTAR WORKS.

3 Likes

@William377 “ALEXA, please activate firearm.” :rofl:

5 Likes