Smart gun

Should sell like hotcakes, toad flavored hotcakes. All 7 liberal Commiefornian’s who still believe in self defense will be excited to see these. Nobody with any common sense would even consider a firearm powered by a battery that might be dead, so you are then too… yeah, great idea. NOT.

2 Likes

Are they made by RONCO, MILTON BRADLEY or ACME? BIOFIRE?
All we need now are Phasers set to stun and a transporter room!

Beam be out of this liberal lunacy!

Already ordered mine, just stick the authenticator up your a$$ and you can shoot whom ever you wish!

5 Likes

Made by Tesla, will probably explode in your hand like an E-Bike.

5 Likes

Like the new meters power company has installed. Can be turned off by remote. :us:

5 Likes

Seeing as my cellphone regularly fails to unlock (repeatedly) using the biometric tech and it has existed there much longer, there is no way I am trusting my life to that tech. I wont even consider using something like that before every single US military member, police force, and Federal Agency has adopted the tech and used it for years.

4 Likes

welcome back @Mark574 it has been awhile
I agree with you 100%

2 Likes

Not This Again. Geeeeeez! They just won’t let it go, will they?

5 Likes

And when the private security protecting Pelosi, Clinton, Soros, POTUS, etc, etc, use this technology EXCLUSIVELY.

4 Likes

Have to admit that I was behind your comment then watched the video.

Ian said that the company, Biofire, isn’t marketing the gun as a “do all” firearm. It’s designed for one purpose and one purpose only.

To be the home defense bedside gun. A gun that someone with small children and/or someone that shouldn’t have access to a firearm can have and be confident that it wouldn’t fall into the wrong hands.

That beings said, if it never leaves the bedroom. Or only leaves it long enough for trips to the range, it can sit in it’s holster/charger and there wouldn’t be a problem.

So, I’m cautiously optimistic about it. Will I ever own one, probably not. But it could present options to someone out there.

3 Likes

Agreed.
As long as it cannot be hacked

4 Likes

According to the video, it’s not connected to the net and fingerprint and facial rec data is stored, encrypted, on the gun itself and nowhere else.

So, if true, doesn’t sound like it can be.

Yet.

Of course they’re not on the market yet and well, once that happens, let the games begin.

4 Likes

Hell I have enough problems keeping batteries in my remote control to my TV. Don’t forget what an em pulse does to battery vehicles.

3 Likes

I may be overly cynical or pessimistic or whatever, but, a part of me knows with zero doubt that if it functioned well and proved itself in only that narrow capacity, certain folks would point to that as ‘proof’ that all guns needs to be smart guns. Oh and they will be able to receive signals so the government can shut them off too.

For crying out loud, new pistols aren’t allowed in CA because of microstamping being viable what two decades go or however long ago, they said…despite it still not even existing

4 Likes

Remember too that the government will be the only ones who can program it, so now registration is here to stay. And they will no doubt be able to track the gun 24/7.

6 Likes

What could possibly do wrong? Pure genius! Problem solved! Give the man a raise!! :joy: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

And if someone was going to take one into a school they would know and be able to be there before it happened and they would save everyone.:smiling_face_with_tear::cry::weary::tired_face:

Someday the anti self defense crowd will likely achieve their utopian/dystopian dream. Then the only few none government employed people able to own a firearm will have to have smart guns that the police (and criminals) can deactivate with a push of a button. And those few guns will have satellite trackers so the government and criminals know exactly where they are at all times.

But innocent people will still be getting killed by violent criminals. Those that want to commit crimes will either easily deactivate those “safety” features or buy firearms on the black market that don’t have them. Or just use whatever other tools they can get their hands on. All the while their innocent victims will continue to be left more and more defenseless.

6 Likes

When there are no more violent criminals with guns. Hopefully we will take them there using logic and sensible means.:+1:

1 Like

I drive by schools everyday, you want law enforcement on your case each time you go by a school or courthouse? If someone did go on campus with bad intentions by the time the monitoring agency alerted anyone the 911 would already be pouring in.

3 Likes

I am not getting how the government can monitor it. Sorry I was be sarcastic.