Exclusive: Tom Cotton Unveils Bill to Curb Pro-Hamas Riots in the U.S

About time some breaks are applied to the actual terrorist “allies”.

4 Likes

Maybe, but I can see the intent of the “Stop Pro-Terrorist Riots Now” Act being easily manipulated for use by the evil side.

How about a bill to Address Election Integrity Now act?

9 Likes

Perhaps, but any law can be used for perverse intent, just like CO tried with the 14A. We dont want mobs of foregners threaten death on Americans in America, nor block roads, nor annex university campuses. I hope this is a good law.

3 Likes

Good Luck with that… Just sayin’

3 Likes

We don’t need any new laws.

Just enforce what’s in the books.

7 Likes

I think the best thing republicans could do is to keep Congress from passing any more laws until January 2025.

5 Likes

Isn’t it already illegal to break the law. Let’s make the laws we have work and change the ones that don’t or are too unrealistic. That will only work if people know how to be realistic. Don’t want to upset anyone.

5 Likes

“Their first amendment right to riot” AOC! F… her and them!! Round them all up and ship them to Gaza, labeled as terrorists!!!

3 Likes

The problem I see with this purposed law is that is going to be used for evil as soon as there’s an opportunity. Think another January 6 incident, this time with even more innocent people going to jail for decades.

No, I think the solution is to fire certain DAs and actually enforce the laws we already have.

4 Likes

Here is an example. Is financing a riot, rent-a-terror-mob illegal at present?

3 Likes