Every Day Carry Gear Recommendations

I agree with the ball cap 100 percent brother @Robert401 because it helps me disguise my baldness. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

I’m new to the uscca and I was wondering if eneyone has or knows of a good concealed carry jackits or vest’s

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. In the USCCA portal they have the USCCA store which you can purchase apparel from. Check that out. They did have some jackets available. Also Carhardt, 511, you get what you pay for with these companies though.

1 Like

Thanks and glad to be part of the family. I checked there store and they don’t have nothing as of concealed carry jackits. If eneyone knows of a good concealed carry vest let me know please. Got to go I’m at work :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family! Glad you’re here! Here is a link to this topic;

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.
I have a number of concealed holsters just looking for a good jackit or vest now that fall is here. :v:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I’m down with the OC pepper spray for the very same reasons.

I rotate knives and flashlights daily but haven’t settled on a standard EDC config.

I’ll provide an update as soon as I settle on a standard.

2 Likes

“AM I NOT CONCEALED?” “AM I NOT MERCIFUL?”

7 Likes

@Phillip47.
Welcome to the community.
cobra3 (2)

2 Likes

@Cobra

Strike First
Strike Fast
No Mercy
Cobra Kai

Sorry couldn’t resist. The Netflix show about the Karate kid as an adult is pretty cool

5 Likes

@Zavier_D I am waiting for season 3 brother I love it. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Me too, great show and is very funny :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I kind of agree with the plot twist of Daniel as the villain.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for my OC and mag holster.

5 Likes

Nice setup brother @Reddic

3 Likes

That’s the shirt USCCA needs to mass produce. “Keep calm and carry on.”

2 Likes

Currently, my APX, 2-17 round mags of hollow points, an OK knife - not the greatest, but sharp and pointy, and a small OC spray. I still need a bright light and a glass breaker, also a first-aid kit would be nice. I don’t have a carry bag at this point, but it’s still a work in progress.

4 Likes

If you’re still looking, the best vest I have found for a multitude of tasks, including concealed carry, is ScottEVest.

Expensive, but well worth it in my opinion. For airline travel, you can also put all your regular carry items in it when you are going through airport security, although I DO NOT RECOMMEND TSA prohibited items. Allowed items can be moved to vest with 17 (or so) pockets, and then whole vest goes through security, so you don’t have to fumble with emptying pockets while waiting in line.

Several models are available, and if you can catch a sale, so much the better.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Jim129 and God bless you.