Etsy Bans Gun Parts and Accessories on May 25

2 Likes

I’m an Etsy seller.

I just bought 50 holsters at auction - I hope eBay stays the course

3 Likes

I got some fine grips off Etsy once. It only hurts the sellers.

3 Likes

Well, that sucks. I’ve bought some nice stuff from people on there. What’s the point in banning parts and accessories? Can’t do “gun violence” with just parts or a holster.

2 Likes

Worth a listen. Perhaps we and USCCA can act?

1 Like

Tack the holsters to a framed pegboard, charge 25% more, and call it 3D Cowboy :cowboy_hat_face: art !

3 Likes

I love the framed pegboard idea.

At the end of the day its censorship and another slap in the face for 2A

How can USCCA help?

2 Likes

I was unaware. Too bad. I’m guessing the owners of Etsy are very anti-firearm. Disheartening to me, because I can see how responsible gun owners are part of their customer base, and I found their accessories to be of unique and hard to find items, as well as more affordable, + all of good quality.

2 Likes

Not to justify Etsy… although IIRC Biden and Harris were pushing this site before the election… some alternatives are to notice the name and manufacturer of the holsters you like, and try to purchase directly from the maker. I’ve done this on ebay a long time ago for some 1911 grips. Although it may cost a couple extra dollars, the money goes right to the manufacturer. Plus, if it is a small company with one owner and limited employees, it helps to support their small business.

Additionally, if it is a larger manufacturer, check their website for dealer locations. Taking a little extra time on the internet or sending an email or two is a small price to pay for supporting businesses that directly support 2a or 2a related accessories.

2 Likes

I bought all these at auction and have been restoring leather just like a shoe repair

photo
Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

219-401-5505 | 773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356 | mitch.rezman

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

‌

2 Likes