Biden to make online gun parts purchases illegal

Probably old news but I was unaware of the “gun parts” aspect. Ran across this when reading Biden’s “gun safety” agenda. Apparently you will not even be able to buy parts online. So if you need a new barrel or recoil spring for your aging pistol, you are out of luck. No online ammo purchases either.

“Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.”

Plus a whole lot more at the link below.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

4 Likes

My recommendation, buy as much as you can as often as you can! Gun parts the new MRE’s, stock up! I figure by November 4th recoil springs, and ammo will be more valuable than toilet paper during a pandemic!

2 Likes

Amazing! Here is a gem from the Biden website:

• Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons. But one of the first actions Donald Trump took as president was to reverse this rule. President Biden will enact legislation to codify this policy.

Biden with his obvious mental infirmities can be elected to the highest office in the country (think nuclear football) but a normal citizen can’t own a firearm if he/she asks for help filing a claim for Social Security benefits.

p.s. Time to start stocking up the replacement parts bin.

2 Likes