Email blast about USCCA and voting

I agree 100%. USCCA has to be all in for our rights. I never had FB, Cancelled Amazon credit card and prime. kinda dissapointed with USCCA. I may look at other CC insurance providers.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that, @John39. Part of our mission is to educate and train people about firearms, self-defense and the Second Amendment. And while we do not agree with everything Facebook does, there is a huge audience there who may be on the fence or closeted about their support of carrying and the Second Amendment. We are using every available avenue to educate people.

5 Likes

Understood. But “when you feed the enemy you starve the troops” you have 500k troops that can spread the word. Empower them to build your platform, encourage us to help the cause.
I am hardcore when it comes to America, and supporting platforms that limit free speach is wrong. Just as wrong as those platforms that want to limit the right to bear arms.

I have been a member of USCCA for 7 years and this is the first time I have an issue with your platform…

We can agree to disagree. That is America.

Respectfully,

JVP

7 Likes

And that’s the real problem, isn’t it? People have stopped listening, to each other, to the facts, maybe even to their own consciences. “Discussions” are more about scoring virtual points in a game of trolls.

I don’t recall who I heard say this months ago during the riots, but the quote is “[a particular group of people] are both ignorant and arrogant, and that’s a dangerous combination.”

6 Likes

Yea, no face farce here either.

4 Likes

Sorry, hope your contest goes well, but no facebook support here.

6 Likes

Yeah I never have posted anything about shooting sports on FB and never used twitter. If it had been on Rumble.com or Parler.com and I had gotten word I would have responded.

2 Likes

How many FaceBookers carry concealed? Is that 4 or 5? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Amen Brother

2 Likes

The same here. Zuckerburg deserves to be in prison for his role in the election 2020

2 Likes

Again, what’s FB?

1 Like

Indeed. Knowing how Facebook, Google, and Twitter silenced President Trump, I wouldn’t have an account with any of those social media sites. Yes, even if a gun was held to my head. I saw a similar request from the NRA. Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

In total agreement with the writers. Never had fb and never will - don’t relish the loss of privacy. Bad choice for USCCA .

2 Likes

Absolutely agree! Big-Tech is responsible for all the major issues in society. At least it adds to the idiocy already in society. Voter fraud, news fraud, perverts and child molestation, etc. You know what i’m talking about. I called it “BragBook” but now i don’t have words for the cesspool of garbage on this site.

1 Like

I 've NEVER used any social media outside of that video calling my wife does with our grandson on occasion. Even that has its issues. If people don’t see the ultimate goal of Bill Gates and others they aren’t paying attention. Probably watching CNN. I have a great life and don’t need that shi_! What am i missing?

1 Like

T
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Except, of course, these forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree 100%.
I was on FB but deleted my account right after the election. I will not support or use any leftist org. That I don’t have to, I would like to see the orgs I am a part of support this same thinking. There are other Social Media avenues.

2 Likes

Canceled mine to , I don’t think they like conservative views, and twitter is anti Trump, but they allow Komaniac to keep his, account !!!1

1 Like