EDC dump, what do you carry

Simple is the best. Less complications, less problems ! :+1:
Flashlight would be a good addition.

3 Likes

Here is what I carry. It’s just right.

4 Likes

You and Johnny, what an impressive pocket dump. Holy crap how do you carry and conceal all that?

No pics, plausible deniability and such, but I have…

• CZ USA P10C (soon to be replaced by a Shadow System M920),
  • Ka-Bar TDI fixed knife
  • Spare mag
2 Likes

I don’t conceal carry, I open carry. The AR 15 is in the Car and First Aid supply.
PS: I can conceal carry in Fall, Winter and part of spring. All of that goes on my Nexbelt. I’m not trying to sell the Nexbelt, but it’s the best Gun Belt yet.

4 Likes

Wallet, Kershaw Hinderer Speedsafe, 1 spare mag and the EDC of my choice.

I try to travel light.

Stay safe out there.

2 Likes

Depending if I’m on my motorcycle or in my car, this is my edc. Car has a more complex trauma and first aid kit, but I never leave the house without a simple trauma kit.

6 Likes

@Derek41 Nice kit. Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. :us:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Derek41 and you are in the right place at the right time. BTW nice setup.

1 Like

4 Likes

My photos are resent, and the 2 pistols are Sig Sauer
320, Compact 15+1, the next one has a X Carry Grip,
17+1. 9mm both.

The targets are breaking in these newly rebuilt pistols
In at 15 yards. Sloppy understanding and the
shot spread, the further you go. Love to stretch the
Feet and Distance some, your 5 yards or 20 yards, always add a foot of more for the fun of shooting.

Accuracy is a must and with training / practice, it only gets better. My EDC’s, are Sig Sauer, Glock, and
Springfield, the calibers range from 9mm, 10mm,
.40 SW. 45 ACP; everybody’s favorite.

4 Likes

CZ 75BD full-size. I carry 13 hours a day.

9 Likes

Is that the JM Kydex holster? How do you like the double block clip (or whatever it’s called) versus a single clip or two clips spread further out?

2 Likes

The holster is a Proteq custom. I like the double clip with claw is Awesome!! One of my favorite holsters- you can make many adjustments to fit your body type.

4 Likes

just a few.EDC. dont want to show all. and my USCCA card, and NO# programmed in my phone. not shown… carry be safe and GOD BLESS…

5 Likes

Maybe you should trade that pencil for some chalk. :grinning:

2 Likes

OLIGHT I5T EOS 300 Lumens Slim EDC Flashlight Dual-Output for Camping and Hiking, Tail Switch Flashlight with Beam Distance 196ft, Powered by Single AA Battery, Black

Just thought I’d share this light. I’ve had it for a year and it’s really great. It’s cheap, it’s powerful for its size AND it just takes 1 AA battery. I may pick up another one.

2 Likes

Vedder gun belt
Ruger EC9s pistol
Vedder holster
Gerber Kettlebell knife
Super Mario Bros. Wallet
Knockaround Torrey Pines sunglasses
Olight i3T EOS flashlight
Fisher Space Pen Bullet
Keys with Gerber Mullet tool
AirPods Pro
Timex Weekender watch
iPhone 13 Product Red (not shown)

4 Likes

im a springfield guy… i was just curious which of yours you like or shoots the best??

4 Likes

Love the Springfield and it comes in many wonderful packages. The XDM has a wonderful grip
that you can be comfortable in any caliber that you chose. I have the 5.25" 10mm and a 3.8"
.40 caliber, but you can enjoy your best choice and always be confident of it. I carry and enjoy the
Sig Sauer P320 Compacts out of all the different options, at 9mm, for the reason of clothing, concealments, and on those hot days at home. Maintenance is easier on the Springfields.

I have Glocks and Sig Sauers, but the Springfield is an easier firearm to maintain and carry, but it
has to be trained with to master and I do have a .45 caliber 1911 A1, but it is heavy, and it may cause
problems to conceal, but it is there. Thank you!

2 Likes

Right on sounds like they all good …carry be safe and GOD BLESS

3 Likes