EDC dump, what do you carry

nice set up…whats the brand of ur flashlight if you dont mind me asking?

3 Likes

The one in the pic is an Olight S1R Baton II. I have since “upgraded” to their newer Baton 3 which bumps up the lumen output to 1200 and I think increases runtime as well. I highly recommend them for EDC as they are very small, very lightweight, very durable, and insanely useful.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Prince1 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Sometimes I have a knife, pepper spray and/or a spare mag. Depends on what I’m doing

5 Likes

Glock 43 with Ghost extend mag, Kershaw blade and spare mag.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @RogerL and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family RogerL,
I’ve considering adding a knife to my EDC stable. I just haven’t seen one that says "You Have to Have me…"but I’ll keep looking.

4 Likes

Carry too much stuff and if you fall into a creek, you’ll sink straight to the bottom.
Just sayin’

5 Likes

If it’s in your price range, consider a SOG Trident AT Cryo D2.

3 Likes

Does anyone wear a body cam? I use to carry one for work and was thinking about adding it to my EDC bag.

3 Likes

most of the time its my shield Smith and Wesson in a Boraii holster cheapo cheapo knife and a decent wallet
work edc is different im an armed security officer Beretta px4 with two mags two cuffs gloves flashlight radio in pouch the holster that my px4 sits in is a safariland 6280 with a sentry switch and cover hood

3 Likes

@Daniel489 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Daniel489

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Daniel489 and we are glad to have you here. God bless you sir.

2 Likes

I think we’ve been here done this before but maybe I’m just getting too old and senile so here goes. Sometimes I’ll carry my Kimber instead of the hellcat but not often. Sometimes I carry my second hellcat just recently proven and going into rotation with my first hellcat.

3 Likes

My everyday carry is an inexpensive but totally reliable firearm. Reason being that if I ever had to use it for self defense, it would be taken from me and put into evidence until things were settled. Then you need to go through the process of getting it back. That can take quite a while. I know because I worked in my sheriff’s evidence room for a couple of years. I wouldn’t want any of my high end guns in that situation.

5 Likes

Sorry guys, here’s where I wish I could tell all my secrets, really wanna cause you all posted some good ideas. But if I did, then …

Flashlight for one.

What about what we can also carry in our minds?

SD classes, First Aid and CPR classes. I have taken First Aid and CPR, but know I need to register and re take em every two years.

Be creative, think outside the box? Stay safe.

3 Likes