@Brian_J is prepared for WAR …
Which state are you?
South eastern part of Minnesota
Oooh also have my USCCA card in my wallet and programmed into both my phone and my girlfriends phone
@Brian_J I have the USCCA 877 number and my member ID committed to memory. Pretty easy to do.
True enough but just incase it never hurts
I love a good EDC thread…
I always have directly on my person:
- Wallet -> Trayvax Element, an interesting combination of metal and leather. I’ve had it a few years now and it’s worn in nicely. I like it because it’s very minimal so it just holds ID, CCW permit, USCCA card, insurance cards
- Knife/Multi-tool -> Pictured is a Benchmade Griptilian which rotates with a Mini-Griptilian, Spyderco Para 3, Kershaw Hype. But what I carry most often is a Leatherman Skeletool CX, which is super lightweight and has pliers and screwdrivers.
- Flashlight -> Olight S1R Baton II, this little buddy can output up to 1000 lumens which is basically blinding at one end, and a 0.5lumen “moonlight” mode at the other end for finding your way to the bathroom at 2am without waking anyone else up. Great EDC light.
- Keychain -> In addition to keys for home/car/office, I have a small pry tool (don’t use your knife for prying), a USB flash drive, another flashlight (Olight AAA 120lumens), and some paracord
- Phone -> Google Pixel 2XL. I’ve been and Android guy since the early days, love the screen size, great camera
- Firearm -> Pictured is a Glock 26 Gen4 with factory 10-rnd mag. I wear this about 80% of the time. The other 20% I have a Glock 43 with a Taran Tactical +1 extension (7+1 instead of 6+1) for when I just can’t quite conceal the G26
I don’t always carry a spare mag on my person. When I do, I carry a 17-rnd for the G26, or a 9-rnd (Taran Tactical +3) for the G43.
I’m trying to find a way to incorporate a small IFAK into my EDC. I’m considering one I saw at Dark Angel Medical that looks approximately wallet sized that I can put in a back pocket. Ankle carry might be a decent option, but in the summer I wear shorts a lot so…
Because I’m a web developer I usually have a backpack with me. In it, I’ll carry a spare mag, med kit, “ouch pouch”, assorted nerd tools (cables, chargers, etc), tazer, tactical pen, regular pens/pencils, multi-tool, another flashlight, another bulkier knife, notebooks.
You can always build your own IFAK, go to Ebay and buy a small molle pouch and put what you think you would need in it. I forgot to show mine, but in mine I carry 2 sets of 7 mil nitrile gloves, 2 disposable CPR masks, compression bandages, medium and large non stick pads, butterfly closures, medical scissors, tourniquet, fine tip sharpie and in the one pic a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.
When I carry my backpack, I have something similar to your list (minus CPR masks), but it’s too big to pocket carry.
This is kinda along the lines of what I’m thinking https://darkangelmedical.com/pocket-d-a-r-k-mini-trauma-kit/ Just the core essentials to stop bleeding, and it will fit in a pocket.
Gotcha, I’m all for ANY supply that can help for just about any situation.
He’s missing something though…
Nice, my new EDC, which I’ll never show everything is this
Plus, my shoulder rig, there’s more, but like I said, I will never show everything. The reason for not showing everything is this, I don’t want someone who would use that for a tactic against me. Weather it be in a physical attack or a false accusation.
EDC in Kydex IWB holster.
Steinbrucke folding knife with belt cutter and window punch.
Swiss Army Knife with various tools.
Wallet with WCL and USCCA Card.
First Aid Kit in car and at home.
Finally I got my summer EDC setup-pocket dump and here it is. What’s not pictured is my iPhone 7 which I took the photo with.
Pictured are my M&P Shield Plus in 9mm in a Bladec carbon fiber holster and extra mag in a C&G mag holder, my two knives are the USCCA Kershaw Emerson and my Spyderco tenacious, USCCA tactical light and pen, black wallet containing my retired NYPD credentials and Trayvax minimalist wallet, car keys, craftsman mini and grey Swiss Army knife, handcuff keys with mini flashlight, compass and real tree key ring and bottle opener, black Gshock watch and black para cord bracelet and my Blue Lives Matter COVID mask.
Thanks @Karacal I forgot I will try and delete it.
I reposted it and thanks again @Karacal .
Simple is the best. Less complications, less problems !
Flashlight would be a good addition.